Chapter 2: Hypocrite.

Word Count: 1427

Niall's POV: Nine months, 3 Days.

        Later that morning, while I was brushing my teeth, Liam came into the doorway of the tour bus bathroom and nodded his head towards me to say hello, while I mumbled a low grunt because I was still brushing my teeth.

        As I started to dry my mouth from rinsing, I jumped back a bit startled when I saw that Liam was still standing in the same position he was in when he had said hello, but arms rested on his chest with a stern look on his face. I gave him a blank look. "What? What's wrong?"

        He gave me an already knowing look and I sighed not ready for his and Harry's shit in less than twenty-four hours.

        ''Alright, before you give me a speech about who I am and how I've changed, just stop because you don't know the whole story Li." He then started talking like he wasn't even listening to what I had said, not even ten seconds ago.

        "First of all, 'Ni'." He started, which caused me to roll my eyes at his smart-ass tone. Maybe it was because it's been a while since I've used their nick-names.

        "Your actually half wrong because we've known each other for what, three years already? And we all basically tell each other everything that nobody else knows. And you know Harry talks to anyone who will listen, so... wait." He paused like he was in a deep thought or some shit. Then, a flash of realization appeared on his face.

        "Wait, no. You don't know because your always yelling and being rude!" He literally yelled at me, with his eyebrows clenched together, but not enough to wake up anybody who was still sleeping.

I chuckled a bit, tired from everybody's bullshit today. I jammed my tooth brush into the cabinet and put both of my hands on the counter, almost as if it would balance my anger.

        "Umm, your yelling now, so don't be a hypocrite." I said. Which think that got him even more mad then he already was, but I don't care, he doesn't know me anymore. Nobody does...

        "Am I done here? You still haven't told me why your talking to me about this. And make it snappy 'cuz I'm hungry." I said. He just sighed and relaxed a little bit.

        But then, hurt and confusion flashed over his face. He started talking again and I rolled my eyes once again, for what, the hundredth time this morning?

        "You know what Niall?" He stated, like he was tired of talking to me. But I would feel the same way too if I was trying to talk to someone and always have them be rude to me. But I can't let my guards down. They can't know yet...

        "You've been a real dick to everyone ever since you got that tattoo. Is there something your'e not telling us?" He asked. Oh shit.

I nervously started to lean on my left foot and my hands started to get really, really sweaty.

Does he know?

How would he know?

I've been doing really good with hiding this!

Or at least I thought...

        "Umm... W- why would I be hiding something from you and the lads?" I asked. Not really wanting to know the answer.

        "I don't know mate... you've...'' He hesitated like he didn't want to hear himself say it as much as I didn't. But started again anyways.

        ''You've changed. And if you ask me, its getting really, really scary." He said. And I could tell he was genuinely sad and scared at the same time because of how slumped his shoulders were.