Chapter 5: Jokes.

Tracey And Olethia's Note: 

Hellloooo Creamy Burritos.....

If you havent caught on yet..... the people who are reading this... yes, you, *points through the screen* are called Creamy Burritos... because... because why not?

Word Count: 835

Harry's POV:

               "Mmhm." I quietly moan into Niall's mouth, making him pull away bringing my bottom lip with his teeth, then letting go. That of course causes us to both go into a fit of giggles.

            I think its because neither of us can believe what's happening right now.

            After we've ended our ridiculous laughing I ask the question that makes us laugh even more.

            "Did we just french kiss?!" I ask actually laughing out loud right now. With my arms still on either sides of his.

            "Holy shit!" Niall says sounding just as amused as I am. "We did! That's craz-." Niall starts but is cut off by somebody coughing by the kitchen curtain. We both stop laughing and turn our heads toward the doorway.

                   Louis. Oh, Fuck.

              "Ooh, what's going on in here? Its, what, " He pauses to look at digital clock on the oven. "4:32 a.m. wow." He said, then continued, "We've got a show later on." Louis says amusingly, with a grin on his face pointing between the two of us. But, before I can give him a full answer, Niall cuts me off.

               "W-we, u-um--."

               "What does it look like Lou? I'm trying ta' make out wit' me boyfriend." Niall says, his accent getting thicker.  

                Right now, I'm looking between Niall and Louis, not knowing what to do. Though, I still had my arms around Niall. I wasn't gonna miss an opportunity like this and remove them.

                Maybe I could play with him a little bit? Even though I never liked the way he used to yell at me, I still loved to hear his accent when he was mad, it was just more bold.

               I look at Niall with my eye brows raised, and said, "Oh, so I'm your boyfriend now ehh?'' , which earns a chuckle from Louis, who I forgot was still there and a scrunched up face from Niall.

              "Oh, your damn right. I didn't jus' pour me heart out to ya for no damn reason. You don't know how hard it was for me ta'-." I was getting a little of him talking for once and just gave him a little peck on the lips, and it shut him right up.

               "Oh. Wow. O-okay." He stutters. And me and Lou chuckle a little. "Alright," I sigh and get off of Niall to stand up. We both straighten ourselves out, but Niall stays seated.

                "So, I'm guessing you heard everything... ?" I ask Louis, scratching the back of my head.

                  But I'm pretty sure I already know the answer. Louis nods his head before I can even finish my sentence with a smirk on his face.

                 "But don't worry, " He says, picking himself up from leaning against the door frame. "I won't tell, I'm gonna let you two do it yourselves. Goodnight." He says, looking between Niall and I, then saluting. But then, stops mid step to get back to the bunks and turns around pointing to my man-hood.

                  "And fix that mate, its hurting my eyes." He says and starts to walk away. But we both still hear him say, as he pushes the curtain back then closes it again, "Good sight for Nialler though, I bet." He chuckles. 

                   I finally look down at my pants, and the lad was right, I did have a boner.

                    "Oh! Shit!" I cursed quietly forgetting about Niall and the rest of the lads and ran off to the bathroom to fix my little problem. 

                     But I couldn't help but hear Niall laughing back in the kitchen before I shut the bathroom door. That little fucker, I swear. I thought to myself.

                     My little fucker.

Niall's POV:

          Holy. Shit.

          He got a boner... over me.

          But, then again I was paying to much attention to Harry and his embarrassment over me than actually noticing that I myself, had also had a boner for Harry.

          "Wait!" I whisper yelled because I had just remembered that it was, as Louis had said, almost five o'clock in the morning.

            I immediately jumped off of the bench and scrammed to the the only bathroom in the tour bus that just had to be occupied by the boy I just confessed my feelings for.

_________________________________________

Tracey And Olethia's Note:

hellooo !!

was Niall being just a little sassy in this chapter ? 

do you think Louis will keep his promise and not tell anyone about Niall and Harry's 'late night lingo's' ?

    omg ! that should be the chapter title !!!

but , its not..

Follow Us On Twitter: @NarryxxSnow

(First 100 followers get a follow back!)
If you tweet to us, we will give you a shout out!

Follow Us On Instagram: @NarryxxSnow_
(For other updates and information!)

Follow Niall And Harry On Instagram:

@niall_bttwya
@harry_bttwya