chapter 2

Alex:

I woke up to see a slut spread all over me. I really want to stop sleeping around but what can you say man has  needs. But I don't like to get into a relationship. Because I know they only want me for my money and status. But I will stop my ways when I meet my special girl my love of my life. Anyways this girl have nerves to still be on my bed. I took cold water and dumped it on her. She got up with a scream and then saw me came to me with a seductive smile. she said" you naughty why were so eager to wake me.You want to have round to baby."

I shouted at her,  didn't I tell you to fuck out off my room when I fucked you stupid whore, so fuck off before I order my security team to fucking drag your stupid ass out by your hair.

She ran out of my room as if her ass is on fire. I can't hold by laughter anymore. These stupid things think they can have me and use me for money.

I heard knock and I got out of my room to see my stupid friends. They are looking at each other like as we they are going to have a heart attack. Then I said" can you both stop with those looks and say what's the matter."

Your father called and told us we should go back to italy my so called friends told me. I don't want to yell at them even though our vacation got short. It's my father I should be angry for spoiling our vacation. But I know I can't because it must be something Important to discuss on phone. I told my friends to pack up and we will be leaving in one hour in our private jet. But you see Dean have to be child now and want to go on a plane now. Because of his whining I agreed to it and Ryder have to attend some meetings. So now have to deal with this childish Dean all the way to home. So I made sure he didn't get seated next to me. Then I again he started whining that he will feel bored if he was far away from me and I was his entertainment. With my glared he got that I am not in a mood to have normal conversation we always have. So he went quite. I was not in good mood because of vacation getting cancelled. Anyway when I was resting in my seat I suddenly felt something soft sitting on my lap. I glared at the small little cute thing sitting on my lap and i scolded her.In the corner of my eye I can see Dean clutching his stomach and laughing like a idiot he is. And this little lady had this irritated look and scolded. And started listening to something from her headphones without sparing me a look. Did she just scolded me the one and only heir of Kings.co this one will pay for it but in a special way.  You might be think what special way other than torture until she has nothing left. But I am not that cold I finally met my life why would I do that. Any way she was still on my lap I am enjoying that scowling face. And me being me I said "can you get up from my lap little girl and what are you studying and are you sure this your seat go and sit with your parents". I know that I am pissing her off and I am enjoying it. Dean looked at me and he got that he is going to have a sister and he gave me thumbs up. She got up and looked straight into my eyes and again she started scolding me that I am arrogant prick, idiot,donkey, monkey and what not. And I find it cute she doesn't even know how  adorable she is. Then her friend came and stopped her and told her not to get in trouble and it won't be good for any of them.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Hi guys if you like this story vote for this story .
And did you like the character names if not added some names in the comments.
And it's my first story on Wattpad. And if there is any mistakes I will try to correct them . And I will add the chapters for every 3 days. Hope you love it.

Byee🙋🙋🙋🙋