Chapter 1

Hello Reader. So you came here for a thrill huh? A horror book, perhaps at night in the dark. Yada yada story of a group of teens in an abandoned building! The usual right? Well... not exactly. My names Ember. I was there on the occasion this story takes place. This story starts on just a normal summers day. The sunset painting a scarlet sky, clouds littered about. Beautiful right? Kind of ironic for what was about to happen. The kids come together in different ways, but why spend time on them? That's just boring. In short, Troy and Tiffany, a jock and cheerleader couple, were going into an abandoned factory.... for their own reasons. I'm glad the event happened when it did. Oliver came to the factory to avoid the other boys, who bullied him. Homophobes who made fun of him. Sickos really. Alex came here to be alone, as they liked to escape from reality here. I used to be the same. It used to be surprisingly peaceful here for what went on behind the worlds back. At least before this whole event. Evelyn came here to read her comics and try out her inventions. She was incredibly smart, often creating replica's if comic hero's weapons like Thor's Hammer. She impressed me really. Zane came here to practice his lines. A thespian. Sometimes I'd listen to him perform, other times I'd try to shut him up. Phoenix came here to think. She never really talked to anyone as far as I knew. So that's all of them. These 7 teenagers never met, always finding different areas of the factories to hide away in, at least until that night.
So there's our 'heroes' of the story. I say heroes. Humans are weird in ways we don't even realise. Now that I've given you an introduction and an explanation to the characters, we can get on with the real story. But before we begin, any questions? I'll answer any given.
Oh before I forget: Trigger warning.
Do not read if you get triggered by the following things;

Swearing
Blood
Violence
Suicide
No Wi-fi
Sarcasm
Darkness
Other general things in horror books
Teenagers

If you do get triggered by anything like this but decide to read on anyways I cannot take responsibility. I'm just the messenger. So continue as you please, but you've been warned....