Chapter11:My new friend.

Praxina's POV
The boy known as Kyle put the bracelet on and he passed out. When he wakes up my plan will start by getting revenge on Talia."Ugh, my head." Kyle said as he finally woke up around 10:00am."Hello Kyle." I said in his mind."WHO SAID THAT?!" He shouted."I'm your friend Kyle and I know of you getting hurt from Talia and her new boyfriend." I said and I couldn't help but to wonder why her new boyfriend looked a lot like Mephisto. Could it be him?

WHAT AM I SAYING?! MEPHISTO AND TALIA?! AS IF THAT COULD BE POSSIBLE!

Kyle got dressed and went downstairs.

Kyle's POV
I kept hearing a soothing voice in my head but it felt angry at the same time. I ate breakfast and went to Nathaniel's Smoothie bar."Maybe I'm just going crazy." I said to myself and I saw Talia and her new boyfriend across the street heading to their next gig. I growled at the boy holding her hand. He turned his head to me and I quickly looked away. He also grolwed. Wait he heard me?!

Mephisto's POV
Talia had this gig at the park and I saw her ex staring at us and I heard a low growl. Thanks for stronger ears than humans. I growled back loud enough for him to hear me."Hey what's wrong?" Talia asked."Kyle staring at us." I said and she looked across the street."Just ignore him." Talia said as we entered the park where Iris and Ariana was waiting."Hey we're almost done, just need to test the speakers." Iris said running to is."Oh good. Let's quickly test them out." Talia said as she kissed me on the cheek and ran after Iris to the stage. I walked after them and Talia, Iris and Ariana started to sing.

You're not alone
Together we stand
Out your own
You got your frie-ends

Pull the shades up
Never give up
Don't forget you got friends

When it's midnight
Watch the starlights
SOS your best friends

"BRAVO!!" I shouted as I clapped hands."Thank you Mephisto. It's sweet of you." Talia said.

Kyle's POV
"Try to get Talia for yourself by kidnapping her." The voice said."Why should I listen to you, I don't even know your name!" I shouted in my head."My name is Praxina and Talia needs your help. She needs YOU." She said."What can I do? She knows how to fight." I said."The bracelet you are wearing is giving you temporary powers. Use it against her to knock her off guard." She said."Fine I'll do it when she is alone." I said and I could feel her smirking. I walked into the park where their gig was and saw her getting the stage equipment ready."Remember your plan." Praxina said again.

"Why are you helping me?" I asked."Because I know how it feels if someone is ripped away from you." She said as I felt anger and sadness."I'm sorry I asked." I said and she was silent. Before I knew it I was in front the stage."What is he doing here?" Talia's boyfriend said."I'm, uh..."
"Tell them you want to help."

"I want to help." I said as I scratched the back of my head."You can help by leaving." Her boyfriend said."Who are you anyway?!" I snapped."Like I said. Talia's new boyfriend and a beter one I might add." He said. I lost the connection of Praxina and I let it slide for later."Mephisto. Please. Kyle can you please leave. Everything is set and ready." Talia said."Fine, bye." I said as I stomped away.

"Why did you not talk?"
"Because you need to do it by yourself, without me interfering or they'll know I'm helping you." She Said and I sighed. I looked around the corner and saw Talia flipping her hair. God, she looks beautiful."Urgh!! I'm an idiot."