IT'S LIVE!

Released: February 14, 2018

Available for purchase at all ebook sellers including Amazon, iBooks, Kobo, Nook and Smashwords.

Visit my website at mariabernardauthor.com for buy links.

Thanks for reading and reviewing!

Stand Up And Shout

By

Maria Bernard

Copyright © 2017 by Maria Bernard, All rights reserved.

978-0-9938067-5-9

Stand Up and Shout ~

Stick Shift Lips Romance by Maria Bernard

Claim your destiny, or crash and burn! 🎸

Jay Sharp would rock the mic with the best of them, if not for his crippling stage fright.

Alice Electra, a gifted guitarist, is living on the street, busking for money. A chance discovery leads her to Jay's struggling band. Romance blooms between Jay and Alice, but not all the band members are impressed with the young runaway.

Now, Alice and Jay must face their greatest challenge: a massive Vegas festival! Will they turn their lives around, or will they crash and burn?

★ ★ ★

Are you familiar with the Stick Shift Lips Series? If you are, welcome back. If you're not familiar to the SSLs, welcome to the family! If Stand Up and Shout is your introductory to the series and you enjoy meeting the characters, you'll be happy to know that the entire series is available for purchase from your favorite ebook seller. I recommend starting from the beginning with Hand in Glove where you'll first meet Ashton and Chloe. There are four books in the primary series featuring each of the band members, Nick, Chris, Jamie and their significant others. Dream Crush, LA Summer - a roller coaster romance taking place in LA's infamous Sunset Strip is a spinoff of the primary series and is where we first meet Sofia, Jet, Paul, and Jack of Dream Crush. It's also where you'll first meet Jay Sharp. When you read Dream Crush, you will get a better understanding of what leads Jay to where he is at the start of Stand Up and Shout.

- - - - -

Books by Maria Bernard

Stick Shift Lips Rockstar Romance Series

Hand in Glove - Book One

Sound Shelter - Book Two

Sweet Reprieve - Book Three

Reluctant Hero - Book Four

Stick Shift Lips Series Spinoffs

Dream Crush, LA Summer

A Dream for Winter

Stand Up and Shout

*Note - Stand Up And Shout - Previously released as part of the Get Rocked In Vegas Boxed Set.