Ch.2

A/N: pretend the whole evil morty going for president is already happening.

I looked around and it was most definitely the citadel. I noticed posters all around. I grabbed one off a nearby wall read it
'Vote for Morty as president today!'
On the poster was a photo of a morty in a grey suit, smiling.
"uRp there's n-no way a morty would win." Rick stated from behind me.
"W-Whatever let's just find the evil morty." I said dropping the poster.
"This way morty." Rick said walking away and I followed not far behind.
We walked among the other Ricks and mortys till it seemed to get unusually crowded. Rick stopped and I looked where rick was looking and saw the morty from the poster on a stage announcing his motives after he becomes president.
"That's him." Rick said pointing to the morty on the stage.
"..." I didn't say anything, listening to the speech.
"The division I see is between the Ricks and Mortys that like the Citadel divided, and the rest of us.
I see it everywhere I go.
I see it in our schools.
Where they teach Mortys we are all the same, because they're threatened by what makes us unique.
I see it in our streets.
Where they give guns to Mortys.
So we're too busy fighting each other to fight real injustice.
I see it in our factories.
Where Ricks work for a fraction of their boss' salary, even though they are identical and have the same IQ.
The Citadel's problem isn't homeless Mortys or outraged Ricks.
The Citadel's problem is the Ricks and Mortys feeding on the Citadel's death...
But I've got a message for them, from the Ricks and Mortys keeping it alive,
a message from the Ricks and Mortys that believe in this Citadel...
to the Ricks and Mortys that don't.
You're outnumbered." The morty said slamming his hands down.
Evil morty, president morty, whatever you want to call him, he had a point. There's no denying that.
"We'll get him when he's leaving." Rick said ignoring the speech.
"R-Right..." I said as the morty bowed and went back stage.
"This is our c-chance!" Rick said dragging me through the crowd of Ricks and Mortys. We reached the front and Rick went left going towards the back. I spotted evil morty walking not far from the exit in the back stage.
"Hey! Morty! Can I get an autograph?" Rick said obviously lying. The morty walked over to him and held out his hands for something to sign.
"Of course! What would you like me to sign?" He asked.
"Nothing." Rick said whipping out cuffs and cuffing him.
"Woah! What are you doing!?" He said loudly.
"I'm going to kill you *urp*." Rick said pulling out some sort of gun. Rick took aim and pointed the gun at his forehead.
"W-wait rick let me do it." I said holding out my hand for the gun. The morty looked at the conversation confused.
"W-woah! Morty never thought you'd do it!" Rick said with a surprised look on his face as he put the gun in my hand. I took the gun and pointed it at the mortys forehead.
"He'll betray you, Morty." The morty said looking me dead in the eyes.
I didn't even hesitate moving the gun down to the cuffs and shooting them. The cuffs broke.
"I know."  I said not stuttering as I handed the morty the gun.