*Christmas special* + Ch.5

All the Ricks at the table looked completely over taken by this Morty. They were inferior now and would learn how most Mortys feel.
Hated
Useless
Stupid
Weak
Used
Inferior
But... this Morty is different...
He's...
Strong
Feared
Caring
Smart
Superior
I'd much rather be with him, than any Rick.

"By next week all Ricks will be restricted by some new rules, making them treat their Morty properly. Who agrees?" Morty's confident voice said and this time everyone raised their hand. Morty smirked as he spun the chair back around to face the window.
"Dismissed. Go spend time with your Morty for Christmas." He said waving his hand in the air to dismiss them.
I looked at him as he stared out the window in thought.
I wonder if I can spend Christmas with him... I don't have any money or any gifts though...
Morty turned and looked at me, making me realize I was staring, causing my face to flush red in embarrassment.
"Would you like to spend Christmas with me?" He asked with no particular emotion.
"Y-Yeah!" I stuttered with a big smile.

Timeskip to tomorrow/Christmas

Morty has his own house and I'm staying with him since I have no where else to go... I especially don't want to go back to Rick.
I was able to figure out what to give him for Christmas but I'm afraid he won't like it ...
"Breakfast!" Morty called from the kitchen.
I got up from the couch and went into the kitchen where Morty sat at the table, a plate of food in front of him and one in front of the chair next to him.
I sat in the chair next to him and started eating the bacon and eggs.
"It's r-really good!" I said happily.
"Thank you, we can open gifts after breakfast if you like." He said.
"Really!?" I asked excited that there was even any gifts to open.
"Yeah." He said, the tone of his voice seemed so caring...
He's so amazing... I thought as I finished eating. I put my plate in the sink and Morty did the same.
"Go wait in the living room and I'll go get your gift" Morty said and I nodded going into the living room.
I sat on the couch and waited patiently until I saw him walk into the living room with a gift in his hands. He sat down next to me on the couch with the gift.
"I w-want to give y-you your gift first." I said, probably blushing.
"Gift?" He said confused.
I didn't answer and before I could regret it I quickly leaned in and pecked a kiss on Mortys cheek.
"M-Merry C-Christmas!" I stuttered quickly and Morty smiled softly.
I think that's the first time I've seen him smile...
"Thanks Morty." He said softly as he passed the gift to me.
I ripped the wrapping off of the fairly large gift to see a teddy bear with a eye patch on its one eye just like Morty. I had a wide a grin and Morty was still smiling as I hugged the teddy bear tightly. I shoved my face in the teddy bear and took a deep breath. There was this weird smell to the teddy bear and I suddenly felt really sleepy? My eyes started to close on their own as I slowly fell asleep.

Nobody pov

"I'm sorry Morty but I need you to keep feeling that way about me..." Morty said taking a small syringe out of his pocket and carefully inserted it into Mortys forearm. Morty emptied the syringe.
"This is all for the sake of my plan... and us..." Morty whispered as he leaned down to the unconscious boy and planted a gentle kiss on his forehead.