Introduction

Hey there, Scream fans! As all of you probably know, MTV's Scream: The TV Series was rebooted several months after the season two finale with a new cast and storyline. Many fans, including myself, are more than unhappy with this situation considering the fact that the story that followed Emma Duval and our other favorite characters for two entire seasons was left on several major cliffhangers, and we were given absolutely nothing to help make saying goodbye to this show any easier. The cast members have said nothing, and they all appear to have moved on. But, I still love each of them, and I believe I will continue to do so for years to come, and the story of Lakewood, although short-lived, was one that truly changed my life. I know that sounds kind of dramatic, but I enjoyed watching Scream so much, and the decision regarding the reboot pretty much devastated me. There are not many shows that make my heart beat fast, my hands shake, and tears fall from my eyes, but this one did, and the end of the Halloween special resulted in me being the most excited I had ever been over anything in a long time. My initial thought was, "Yes! This confirms season three! It's going to be amazing, there's another killer, Kevin Duval is back, and Mr. James?! This is AWESOME!" And then...well, you know. So, basically, these last few months have been very disappointing with little to no updates on the rebooted season three, and I literally have no excitement for it whatsoever. I may give it a chance, but with all of that being said: I loved Scream. I loved the characters. I loved Lakewood. I loved the Brandon James storyline. And I'm not letting that die.

So, without further ado, I present to you SCREAM: SEASON THREE, my way. I worked on this for several months, and I am really happy with the way it turned out. These are the things I would have expected to see in season three if it continued on with the original story. I truly hope you enjoy it, and I thank you so much for reading.

Destiny