4. Luke.

so hayden's my best friend, and obviously, you're gonna have to meet the guy he finds soooooo hot *facepalm*

a couple days after the last story

i decided i'd take a trip to the shop, since i'm running out of oreos and mini eggs. don't judge my love for chocolate, im just making the most out of my high metabolism. when i see the 6"2 male named Luke brown. yes, hayden's man crush, hayden may be gayden, but he did say he would kiss Meghan fox once upon a time and i'll hold that against him till death.

so unlike Hayden i have balls, well not- whatever. i can talk to Luke because i'm not as gay as Gayden, but like i'm gay enough to want to date justin blake. i talk to Luke quite a bit actually, but no way in hell would i rat Hayden out, i pick on him for liking Luke, but god i'm not that much of an ass.. well, yes i am but doing that your best friend is against the best bro code.
1. take the blame for things the other person does if it's serious.
2. when ever a prank war is initiated, you must be on the same team.
3. no crushes must be secret
4. never tell the persons crush the person likes them.
5. BREAK THE BRO CODE BREAK YOUR LEG
welcome to the bro code.
all terms and conditions apply, no animals were harmed in the making of this code.

so when i see Luke i say hi, and how's training going, because he's captain of the rugby team and he gives me training tips. as i've already said, he's pretty tall, and his eyes match his name, being brown and all. His hair is blonde, and messy. maybe that's why hayden wants blonde hair... hm. Luke being captain and all would make you stereotype him as an asshole, or straight, for the fact. YOU'RE WRONG. he's gay and he's chill with pretty much everyone. the only problem is all the girls are mad at him for being gay, especially the cheerleaders, they obviously all had a massive crush on him for being the captain. he's friends with everyone really, the nerds look up to him because of his grades, which no, aren't fake, he gets straight A's. the football team see him as a good player. really he hangs out with us, well sometimes, when he's not too nervous around hayden.

"hey elijah!" luke has a raspy voice, sort of deep, more average.
"hey luke, what's up" he clenches his fist and pushes it towards me as i do the same, causing a fist bump woah a fist bump?!
"not much to be honest with you dude, hey you seen hayd?"
now here's the thing, hayden doesn't know this, but guess what! luke likes him back. it's a cute lil love story.WOAH ANOTHER SLANTED MESSAGE BECAUSE IM WEIRD BUT THIS TIME IN CAPS :)
me and luke share the promise i'll never tell hayden, like come on though, it's cute. hayden's shy and luke just UGH it's adorable.

"hm, considering the time he'll be walking scruff, so probably at rose park, you know where that is don't you?"

"yeah, thanks eli, i'll bring those weights round soon!"
and off he goes, the giant muscular man chasing after his love.

as i walk down the path i notice it starts to rain so i lift up my hood and take off my glasses, that i never really wear anyway.
after a few more minutes of walking i was met by the automatic sliding mini market doors and straight away i see the love of my life...