7. just a kiss.

now, my friends, this is where things start to move pretty,,, quick?

the meet.

"eli?"

"katie?"

"holy shit you are real" she just stands there under the tree. i start to get up. okay but can my heart chill out for a sec? dude its just your crush. wait. whoops. i forgot im crazy about her, dang. yeah, carry on heart.

"and so are you" i lift up my arms and she jogs over and i catch her in a warm embrace.

after about 5 minutes of the best hug ive had, since, wow, okay well maybe its the best hug ever.
she doesn't notice anything about my chest, which is good, because its not as flat as it probably should be. she's wearing a really nice crop, well, sort of crop top, with ripped jeans like me. her hair is what i adore right now, it's so beautiful in the sunlight, it's a nice dirty blonde

"god you're warm, why so many layers? its summer you dumbass." she giggles and pushes my arm with a massive smile on her face. i smile slightly and start to look at her more.

katie's smile is one of the most beautiful things in this world, no joke, i remember during the week i wasn't feeling too good after a fight with hayden, and she made me feel so much better by sending me a picture of her and her dog, where yes, she was smiling like the dork she is. and yes, shes my dork, considering she does the stupidest yet cutest things, well, they may not seem cute, but i guess thats what its like when you like someone alot. the way her hair flows helps this whole look of being a fucking goddess holy shit she's beautiful

"eh, nothing can beat a good hoodie" and i smile, since its true, im inlove with hoodies.

she smiles, giggles and we sit down.

______________________

after about 3 hours, katie starts to learn more about me.
still not the fact im transgender, im still too scared to tell her.

but, some how i managed to tell her i have feelings for her. how? i honestly have no idea.
so i decided to ask her out on a date.

she said yes.

"hey, eli, uhm. can i hold your hand?" see thats the thing, over text, i feel like people are more confident. as in, katie seems so damn confident over the phone, but no this side of shyness and fear really comes out.
i'm trying to ignore the fact i've never held hands with someone before, but i try to act chill about it.

"sure, i guess" i hold out my hand and she grabs it lightly. our hands sway between us and we walk. there's not much height difference so it's not like i have to crouch or be on my top toes.

we start to walk along the rough path leading to the town, the bridge is blocked so we have to go the long way, but that's okay, there's a lot of trees and it's just really pretty, okay i'm not 5, i mean beautiful. whatever OKAY NATURE IS PRETTY.

"eli... what's wrong?"

i guess i've been pretty quiet, mainly because i'm about to go on my first date, and i still need to figure out a way to tell her i was born a girl. but also. i just.. really want to kiss her. it's not a feeling, more of a craving, she kept biting her lip when we were talking and i just, want to kiss her.

"nothing, im fine" i say and smile at her
she lets go of my hand and stands infront of me face to face, hands reaching out onto my shoulders.
"bullshit."
i feel like in this moment, i should kiss her. i've dated many people, but i haven't kissed any of them. not that me and katie are dating, we're just going on a date, i don't even know if she likes me, if she doesn't than i'll just have to wait, or-

"katie can i kiss you" ELIJAH WHAT THE FUCK. NO STOP WHY WOULD YOU FREAKING COME OUT WITH THAT. ARE YOU STUPID. i start

"sure, i guess" i think that's a reference to what i said about the hand thing. but hey !!
you go elijah, whoop, proud of you dude!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT MY MAN.

i lean close and place my hands on her waist slowly, she also helps out a bit by leaning in too, and our lips touch. not for long. but... wow.
i start to smile, and i see her smile too, so when i pull away i just can't stop smiling.
in this moment i really look into her eyes, they may be just a part of the body but i love her eyes... what am i kidding i love her. the way she smiles, the way she giggles, her hair, her eyes, and god her jaw line could cut me in half. she's so gorgeous and i never thought it was possible to meet an angel. i start to blush and my smile widens slightly. i cant help this, i think i'm inlove with katie. i mean, really inlove.
katie catches me off guard and interrupts my thoughts.
"hey, dumbass, stop smiling so much" she says, when yet herself, has a massive grin.
"it's just a kiss"