Ava Paul

( Ava p.o.v)

    Hi , i'm Ava Paul , yes Paul, as in Jake and Logan Paul, my brother . anyways right now i'm packing clothes to move to L.A. to live in the team 10 house with Jake . Ok so let me tell  you a little bit about myself ummm i'm 18 my birthday is may 2nd and i'm a mom. yes a mom and before you say anything no i was not hoeing around or anything i was home alone one night and a guy who had been stalking me for months broke in and raped me . But i'm past that i have the best thing that has ever happened to me and a family who loves me and that is all i need. 

    my daughters name is Paisley Grace and she is 3 months old . Right now Paisley and i are on our way to the airport to go to L.A. and i can not wait. the only thing that scares me is how team 10 is going to react to Paisley moving in . But what mostly scares me is how Chance and Anthony are going to react. They are just as much my brothers as Jake and Logan and still don't know about Paisley

       ( time skip to L.A.)

So we just got off the plane and are getting our luggage . after i grab our bags i start walking  to the doors and i see Jake and Logan . As  soon as they see  me they run to me , i put Paisleys baby carrier down and wrap my arms around the both of them and say " i missed you guys so much" " we missed you too " they say simultaneously , causing me to laugh. They each grab a suitcase while i grab Paisleys baby carrier and we head to Jake's Tacoma .After that we were off to the team 10 house..............