Chapter 1

So here goes the first chapter and I'm just warning you guys now some chapters may be short and some very long. So please don't hate me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

.

.

Rose P.O.V.

Rose!!!  my brother yelled barging into my room and look at me with disgust and  hatred, i flinched away whenever he looks at me. it scared the shit out of me when he does, i just wanted to stay in my bed and hide under my blanket.  he cleared his throat and my eyes snapped back to him.

"get up you slut breakfast needs to be made before the Alpha wakes up or your gonna get it" he said smirking. i just looked at him and nodded at him and waiting for him to leave so i could get up to get dreesed. he stood there looking at me for about 20 more minutes before he left. as i got up i winced from the bruises i recieved yesterday from the pack but mostly from Alpha Manson.

As i got up i got my clothes together, i  took a shower and after i was done i stepped out of my bathroom only to scream when i saw someone in my room leaning on the door. But when i saw who it was i froze, my heart was beating so fast i thought i would've hadan heart attack.

"A-Alpha M-manson, ma-may i h-help yo-ou?" i squeak as i look at the floor before looking at him.  I'm glad i had my clothes in the bathroom with because this would've been humiliating for him to see my body. But my wolf was on edge, she wouldn't stop clawing at the back of my mind. but i pushed her back, what i didn't notice was the Alpha in front of me and i hit him, well shit here comes the beatings.

"OH MY GOD! I'm sorry Alpha i didn't see you there. please forgive me I-I-I'M S-s-so s-so-sorry A-alpa." i apologised, but when i looked at him to say he was mad was an understatment. he was livid. his eyes were pitch black which meant Ace had control. i was scared shitless but i knew what had to be done so i walked over to my bed and grab the box that had my name written on it. he made this box for me. it had silver daggers, rope, whips, and a jar of wolfsbane, i turned to see him looking at me with an evil glint in his eyes. i walked to the door and locked it, i turned back around to the bed. i took off my shirt and bra and tied amyself tho the bed with the ropes after i dipped them in  the jar of wolfsbane.  and i waited for him to proceed.

"So what shall it be? I will let you decide your punishment." he said to me as i looked in the box. i need to make this quick, so i can head to school becasue i have a test in math and a lab report to finish. i looked and the box and decided what i wanted.

" T-The S-silver Dagger dipped in wolfsbane and 30 cuts." i told him. wating for him to pick up the dagger and the jar of wolfsbane. he looked at me shocked but he soon covered it up with a blank look.  "you know, no one has ever survived from the dangerous combination?" he ask sounding slightly concerned. "Y-Yes i-i know, but it's what has to be done. so can you please get on with it i have a test first period and a lab report due for fourth period." i asked looking at him with a blank look. he just look at me. "10 " he said and started cutting. it hurt like hell but i didn't  scream or made a sound.  he stopped at 10 and i just looked at him. he dropped the dagger and walked out.

As i was taking off the ropes my door creaked opened, but i didn't turn around. i knew who it was but i still didn't turn around, i recognized his smell... My brother. "Did he do that Rose?" he asked looking at my back. i didn't turn around to answer him. "Why do you care Brendon?" i asked with no emotion and a blank look on my face as i turned around. when i looked at him he had unshed tears in his eyes but he quickly covered it up with disgust and stormed up to me and slapped me, kick, and puched me and then stormed out.

I got up, cleaned the blood off and got dressed and left my room to go downstairs and make breakfast. as soon i walked i was slapped and when i looked up it was the pack slut janice. i just walked into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. the apack is huge we had over 900 pack members. so i had to cook alot, when i was done i put everything on the table and decided to leave, but as i was walking out someone behind me shouted out happy birthday and when i looked back it was my bestfriend cassy holding a cake and gift. i turned and looked at everyone else who looked shocked that she was here.

" WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR FUCKING FACE ROSE?" she screamed. i look at my brother and janice and so did she but i stopped her and thanked her. i picked up the cake and set it on the table "Enjoy" i told everyone anad ran out the dining room with cass behind  me. Now on our way to school.  yippee ( note the sarcasm)

.

.

.

.

.

Phewww that was stressful... lol just kidding. but im publishing this chapter first if you like please comment and i'll keep going. And i would like someone to help me write this story.