~~20~~

Regina woke up the next day in her bed. She felt so hungover. She sat up and looked around the room. She saw her wedding dress hung up by the door and she was naked. Emma's suit was hung up next to the dress. Emma had already gone downstairs. Regina got dressed and went downstairs. She was in short shorts and a vest top. Her hair was messy and she looked like crap. She had forgotten that people slept over hers last night. Luckily it was just Zelena, Ruby and Kat.

Everyone was already awake and having breakfast. They were all sat in the kitchen. Regina walked in and said "morning" Emma stood up and went over to her. She picked her up and spun her around. She then kissed her softly and said "morning my beautiful wife" she put her down. Regina was still hungover and said "how have you got that much energy" they all weren't hungover as much anymore. "Emma's drink" Kat says walking past her. Emma handed Regina a cup with brown thick liquid.

"Just don't ask what's in it" Emma says before kissing her cheek. Regina looked grossed out at it and said "I wasn't gonna. This is going to taste fowl isn't it" Zelena walked past and said "hell yeah but it works" Ruby followed behind Zelena. Emma hugged Regina and said "I love you so much" Regina kissed her softly and said "I love you two. Ok go on in there and I'll follow in a sec" Emma went to the lounge. Regina drunk the drink and it tasted disgusting. After a few minutes it kicked in though and really worked.

"Em I want to give you your wedding presents from me" Regina says smiling. She pulled out a large white box from under the sofa and handed it to Emma. In rainbow colours it said gay for you. Forever and ever babe. Emma giggled and kissed Regina's lip softly. "Yours is upstairs. I'll quickly go get it" Emma says and went to stand up. Regina stopped her and said "open mine first" Emma smiled and sat back down. Zelena, Kat and Ruby were on the floor watching.

Emma lifted the top of and saw a scrap book. On the cover it said to my love. The girl I am going to spent the rest of my life with. I hope you enjoy this. Emma smiled softly at it. On the bottom was a picture of there first kiss that Kat took the night they met. Emma opened it and saw it was a photo book. There was pictures of Regina and Emma together. Selfies they took and ones other took of them. There was pictures of Emma with all the mills siblings and Cora. One page said those who we have lost but stay with us forever.

Emma turned the page and saw two pictures of her and john.