Peppa's beans are spilled

Peppa skipped towards Grannys house, lollipops from miraculous ladybug and cat noir's house stuck to her face. A grey cloud formed over the boarded up house. Could this beautiful day get any more beautifuller? Peppa thought to her self.

Peppa knocked on the door, punching a couple of holes into it because of her unknown strength. She stuck her head through the hole and looked inside, later to find her face being punched violently out of the hole and then the door opening, with granny standing there. "Such a naughty little sausage you is, I has lots of surprises so we wasn't wanting you peering in and spoiling it. Then I would of has to really kill ya then!"
"Kill me?"
"Yeah kill ya"
"Your so funny granny..." Peppa giggled as she tipped out her sweets onto the table.
"Granny... why does it say 'five days' on the table?"
"So I knows that there is five days in a week"
"Oh..." Peppa said as she searched around for a real sticky sweet for granny and her teeth.

BAM! Peppa had been hit in the back of the head with the baseball bat by Granny. Baked beans spilled out of every pore in Peppa's face as her body deflated like a whoopy cushion. Little did Granny know that what Mummy Pig had meant by 'CHOP CHOP' was to get the sweets ready for Peppa, not to kill the little flabber.