chapter one

Elena pov
My sister and I are chilling watching Harry Potter. Which I seen over 100 times because she is obsess with Harry Potter. I'm so bored right now so I decided to just go on Twitter. As I was scrolling down through the feed I saw something shocking. My favorite band is Why Don't We. I have a little crush on Jack Avery. I feel like we would have cute curly hair kids even though his curls are fake but mine are real so maybe it will work. But back to what I saw. Daniel Seavy tweeted he has a Girl Friend! But this girl looks WOW.
@DanielSeavy:Isn't my new GF cute! How did I get so lucky😍

She is petty wish I can look like her. I kick my sister on the couch. "Yo Steph look what Daniel Seavy post" she grabbed my phone and looked at the tweet. "She kinda looks like a bitch, but as long as she is not with my Zach Herron we are good" she gave me back my phone and turn back to Harry Potter. I sat there trying to watch the movie but I'm to bored. So I decided to go back on Twitter not knowing what to do cause I was so bored. I decided to tweet Daniel something over dramatic and very sarcastic.
@ElenaJane: wow @DanielSeavy I see how it is. Because I don't look like her you decided to cheat on me! I trusted you and loved you with all my heart. You sing that you don't want a trust fund baby but look like you did all along.

I read it over and tweeted it. I didn't care anyway not like he isn't going to see it any way. My sister phone ding right when it sent. How cute she does care about what I do. I looked over and saw her laughed and retweetwd it. I decided to set my phone down and watch the rest of the movie. As it ended my sister sighed "gosh I love Harry Potter" I just rolled my eyes at her. "Hey Elena I'm stay the week for spring break because mom is being mean again. " I nodded "alright you know where your room is." Our mom has bad bipolor so my sister is always at my apartment. I would have her live with me but my mom would go crazy. I look at my phone and saw my Twitter notifications blowing up. I click it and my tweet to Daniel Seavy is going crazy with comments retweets and likes. I also see THAT HE ACTUALLY RESPONDED. people are believing this also what did I do but I can't back out now.

@DanielSeavy: Hey @ElenaJane I understand if you are a crazy fan. But I don't know you at all we never met. Please stop making up rumers. I don't want another Aspen on our hands.

Why is Daniel to nice, but like I said I can't back out now. So I'm going to do something kinda crazy going to Photoshop a picture of us.

@ElenaJane: He will come back once you had a piece of me, you never want to leave this👅💦

@ElenaJane: He will come back once you had a piece of  me, you never want to leave this👅💦

I tweeted and it's already blowing up. Wow am I this bored that I'm starting fake drama. I have 8K followers but I saw one special person followed me Jack Avery my heart stoped. My biggest crush just followed me. Then I see Daniel tweeted about me again.
@DanielSeavy: wow @JackAvery she is another Aspen when will it stop.
OH HELL NAH. I am not her, I have to stop this.
@ElenaJane: Okay I'm done with this 😂👏 Y'all believe every thing on the internet. Well I never dated Daniel but thanks for the clout PEACE.

After I tweeted that it blew up even more. All the boys liked it. I see someone that I followed DM me.

Jack Avery: you seem cool we should talk cutie.

I think I died.