chapter 3

Elena
"ELENA" I wake up to my sister screaming my name. I rush out of my bed and jog to her room "What's wrong are you okay! Are you hurt!" I run to her side. She shows me mine and Daniels tweets "I freaking love you" she shoves the phone in my face. I sigh "Gosh Steph I thought you were hurt!" She just laughed at my response while I walked out of the room. "Elena" I herd my name screamed. I turn around and saw my sister holding up two tickets and back stage passes "we have meet and greet and concert tonight and the meet and greet starts at 4 and it's 12 we have to leave in 2 hours to get ready for the concert let's go!" I totally forgot I got her those tickets for her birthday. Oh my gosh I have to see Jack today I wonder if he notices me in person. I started to get ready and do my hair and stuff.  I look at myself in the mirror damn I look good I decided to upload a pic of me on Instagram.

@ElenaJane: Meeting a cutie today👌@Personone: ooo who is it

@Personone: ooo who is it

@Persontwo:omggg is he cute

@JackAvery: Damn I have a show tonight in town wanted to invite you but I seem to late have fun on ya date....

I look at his comment and died laughing he didn't even bother messaging me. Well be is going to be shock when he sees me. "Elena lets go! It's 2:30pm" I put my phone in my bag and went out to the car. Put my aux cord in my phone and blast Why Don't We the whole drive there.  When we got to the place there was already a long line. My sister and I stood there taking selfies when my phone beeped singling I had a text message.

Noodles❤: Hey how is your date

Me: who said I had one

Noodles❤: Instagram

Me: I said I'm seeing someone cute today..not saying I'm going on a date...

Noodles❤: good luck finding anyone cuter then me..

Me: I think I can...

Noodles❤: Bet on! Gtg meet and greet starting

I see them walk out Jack has a big smile on his face while he put his phone in his pocket. I'm starting to get nervous would if he thinks I'm ugly on person? The line is starting to go up fast and before I knew it I was next. First I see Zach he smiles we took a selfie next was Corbyn we did the Same then was Jack he looked up and had the biggest smile ever "omg Elena it's you!!!" He hugged me. "Hey Jack told you I can find someone cuter then you." He looked up confused I pointed to Jonah. He laughed " yeah Jonah is pretty cute huh. We laughed and Jonah looked confused. Jack looked at the line "meet me after the concert please!" He kissed my cheek and we took a selfie." Next was Jonah "I am cuter then Jack right?" I laughed and looked at Jack " totally you have a better jaw line." Jonah smirk when we took a selfie. Next was Daniel I was nervous that he was mad at me. I reached him and he gave me a double take "oh it's you." Yup he is mad. " yeah it's me" we took a selfie and I left. I walk into the theater my sister and I are front and center. I saved up for this concert for my sister. She is my best friend so I will do anything for her. They started letting non VIP people in. We waited for like another half hour and the concert started. It was dark so I'm sure Jack can't see me. As I was staring at how good looking Jack was he said "alright guy's I'm going to attempt to do a back flip" everyone started screaming and cheering. I had a bad feeling in my gut. As he did it he landed straight on his arm. "Hey guys I think we have to cut the show short Jack hurt his arm for being a dummy." Jonah looked not shock at all that this happened. They brought Jack back stage. I look at my sister "wow can't believe he did that" she laughed with me. "Its Jack what do you expect." She responded then stoped. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn around to see a  security guard "Elena I need you come with me Jack needs you." I grabbed my sister and followed him.  We made it to a dressing room I walk in to see Jack holding his elbow with a pain look on his face. "Elena I think I broke my elbow I can't move it." I look at his elbow and there is  swelling around the elbow during movement and at rest. I tried to move it and it was difficult for him to move his arm but he can a little. "You defently sprained your elbow you need to rest, ice,elevate and compressed. I will write the steps and everything " the other boys looked at me shock. "I'm a physical therapist assistance working my way up to be a physical therapist" they just went "ahhh." "I should get hurt more often so I have and excuse to you helping me like this more often" Jack smirk and I just rolled my eyes. " well we should go I turn to my sister flirting with Zach. Damn that hoe works fast they are so close to each other. "Jack I'm going to be checking on you to make sure you are doing what I said." He smiled even bigger. "I promise I will listen." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Stephanie arm while she finish exchanging numbers with Zach. "Come on Elena I finally got to talk to my future baby daddy" she complained. I slap her arm "You are 16 don't be saying that. " She sighed loudly while we got in the car. She started to go on her phone smiling. I'm assuming she is messaging Zach.