Part 13: Again

I opened my eyes slowly and I noticed that Jungkook's arms are still around my waist. How did he managed to do that?

I looked on my watch, it's 3:30Am. Really early but we better prepare. We only have 30 minutes to get ready.

I moved myself as I stood up, "Jungkook, wake up. It's 3:30am." I said.

"It's early, babe." The way he says "babe", it's different, not the way before.

"Okay, I'll let you sleep for 15 minutes and I better fix our things." I said. Why am I being so nice?

I got no reply again. He must be asleep that fast. This guy.

I fixed my things, even Jungkook's. Since I'm his girlfriend now, eventhough it's really making lazy like hell, I need to act like most of a mother to him.

15 minutes passed, I woke Jungkook up.

"Wake up, I'm done." I said.

"I've been awake since you first called me. I'm watching you." He said.

"Get up, the bus is finally here. We'll be eating breakfast later."

"Sounds like a mother." He replied with a smirk.

"I'm being nice."

"You always say that you're being nice then you'll turn into a devil afterwards."

"You act the same too. Don't act innocent." I said as I slapped one of his shoulders softly. I know it will going to be hurt if I slapped him seriously.

"Let's get up." He said while smiling.

We reached the bus, carrying our bags and got in. Ms. Jung gave us the breakfast that she promised to gave us. Perfect, I'm so hungry.

Jungkook and I sat at our usual place. Me first before him.

"Here's your food." I said as I gave him the box of bacon and cheese.

"Okay." He said and get the box from my hand and we started eating.

"Open." He said.

"What?" I asked then he brought up an teaspoon with bacon to feed me. I can't complain, I like him too.

"Good." He said and he ruffles my hair.

"I'm not a dog."

We finished eating and I feel like I need more sleep. So I took the pillow from one of my bags and put it near the window where I can lean and rest my head on.

Jihyun has been acting like a mother to me today. It's weird but I like it.

After we finished eating, I saw Jihyun sleeping beside the window so I slowly moved her head to rest on my shoulder. I feel kinda sleepy too so I decided to sleep with her too.

We woke up with a sudden scream. It was Mirae. Oh, we already arrived at school.

"What do you think are you doing?" Mirae screamed infront of our faces. Jungkook was startled too.

"Sleeping on my boyfriend's shoulder, what?" I told her. I need to defend myself over this annoying girl, I'm not gonna let myself being walked over again.

"What?!! He's not yours!!" Mirae screamed again.

"He just confessed to me, bitc--" Before I could finished my sentence, Mirae brought her hand up that will be going to smack my face so I just closed my eyes.

I'm suprised when I opened my eyes again, Jungkook stopped Mirae's hand.

"Don't touch her." He whispered on her ear and grabbed my hand to walk out of the bus.

When we arrived at the hallways, I regained my senses, "Jungkook! Where are you bringing me? I didn't pick up my luggages!" I said.

"We'll pick them up later."

"But where are going?"

"Bangtan."

He swung his arms around my shoulders, making everyone suprised. They might have punch me inside their mind.

We were close to Bangtan's meeting place and then someone tapped my back. Jungkook also noticed that.

I turned my head to see who is it, "Told you, we'll see each other again." Jongin said.

"Jongin!" I shouted and hugged him, then I feel Jungkook is grabbing my hand to get back to him. Oh, okay, I'll move now. I can also hear some girls mumbling and whispering, "How dare she?".

"Why are you here?" I asked him. I remembered that it was the same question I asked him when I saw him inside the forest.

"I'm new here. Can you show me around?" He said with a smirk.

"No, go show yourself around alone." Jungkook said as he put his arms around my waist. Wait, what?

"Jungkook." I whispered softly as I slowly removing his hands from my waist.

"Oh, jealous boyfriend?" Kai teased him.

"Stop, let's go. Nice to see you today, Jongin." I said as I smiled at Jongin and bid goodbye. If I didn't stop this conversation, it will lead to a fight.

"So Jongin's the name?" Jungkook said in an so-obvious-annoyed tone.

"Yeah." I said.

Silence filled us again while walking towards Bangtan. I saw that Jimin's not there. Where could that guy be?

"Hyungs!" Jungkook shouted when we arrived at spot. They all high-fived each other.

"Jimin went absent today, we don't know why." Taehyung apologized.

"Oh." I said as I look down.

"Wait, I'm gonna say something." Jungkook said.

"What is it, maknae?" Namjoon asked loudly.

"She's my girlfriend now!" Jungkook shouted.

"What?!"