Don't scare her.

Y/N POV

I didn't realize I was going crazy. I was scaring Lady Aphmau.. "Y-Y/N.." She said looking at me and i felt my body change into something different. "Oh. The Dragon God has his final Form" Chris said laughing and i started growling loudly like a Dragon. "I have my final form as well Y/N!" He added looking at me as he slowly changed into his form. This isn't how i remember his form.. "Scared Y/N?!" He said as his eye turned red and he moved his hair out of the way of his other eye That eye i remember it's been stuck like that since my kingdom went down. "Lady aphmau is mine Y/N!" He added as he walked to me. "Lady Aphmau doesn't belong to you. She isn't yours!!" I said growling more and more. "Someone getting protective? Does THE Dragon God have a lover?" He said laughing in a way that made me even more mad. "Shut up.. it isn't like that." I looked at Lady Aphmau and she looked scared and heartbroken. Did I hurt her by saying that? "Would you be okay if I touch her?" Chris said looking at me then at Lady Aphmau. "Don't you dare touch her!!" I said running to him and grabbing my sword from my back. "Yes! This is the Y/N I remember!!" Chris said as he grabbed me by the neck. "Y/N!! Let him go!!" Lady Aphmau said.. she was crying. "No! I'm sorry Aphmau but he has to die!" Chris smirked and I knew he had something planned. Suddenly something bright was glowing from Lady Aphmau. "Yes!! It is true!!" Chris said as he started laughing. "Let him go!" Lady Aphmau was... different she had wings! She can't be... "not until I have you to myself!" Chris looked at Aphmau with a smirk. "I will hurt you if you don't let him go!!" Lady Aphmau yelled out. "Oh Aphmau go ahead! Show me what you got!" Chris laughed and I could slowly feel myself losing my breath. "I warned you!" Aphmau said and she was gone! Then suddenly I caught my breath. I wasn't in Chris's hand! But how? "Wh-what the hell?!" I looked up and there was chris. He was looking around like he didn't know what happened.. did Lady Aphmau take me away from him? "How the hell are you so fast?! My eye couldn't even see that!" Chris started backing up. "Who's scared now?" Lady Aphmau said smirking. "L-Lady Aphmau?" I said trying to get up. "Y/N sit down..!" Lady Aphmau said trying to help me but the wings! They were gone right when she touched me! "Ha! You are weak! Both of you! Your weakness is him!" Chris said grabbing her and throwing her to the ground. "A-Aph!!" I yelled out and I looked at chris. He could see I was pissed off. I didn't want Lady Aphmau to see me with this.. Don't scare her!

-

Hey guys!! Sorry this is short😭 but school has been holding me back. I'll be trying to write more! But I will be writing a new story 😉 (Katelyn x reader) if y'all have any ideas of what I should write text me! Bye guys !!