Fuss 🙄 || III

Clara's POV:

We walked towards the leather lounging chairs in the theater lobby.  We stood in silence for a few minutes until Jazzy broke the silence. " Finny can I go play with Hannah and my friends?" "Yes just make sure you wear your glasses okay?" I started to think about what I just heard.  "Why did the little girl need to wear sunglasses in a theater for? Maybe she has vision problems or something.  No she wasn't wearing them in the theater "  I decided I would ask Finn question in my mind. " Hey Finn why does Jazzy need to wear sunglasses inside?"  "OH erm.. it's just something we have to do in public to avoid a fuss." " Why would there be a fuss if  you guys show your eyes in public?" " You actually don't know? So you  didn't talk to me because I was famous or anything?" Wait what?!  Is this guy famous? I don't think I live under a rock.  I am a model and have a busy schedule. But that doesn't mean I don't watch tv or anything. " Well, what are you famous for?" He looked at me like I was crazy or something. Although I didn't mind because the look people usually gave me when they saw a model acting like a complete weirdo. Eventually, he opened his beautiful lips and responded. " I'm in  a tv show on Netflix called stranger things and a horror movie called it" "That's why I don't recognize you! I actually don't have Netflix shocker right? Also, i'm not allowed to be affiliated with horror movies in any way. My parents say they're useless and not funny. " "So you actually don't know who I am? That's great actually! That means I can continue to see you." His face looked flustered and he started turning red. " Not in that way but as friends." "Yeah yeah that would be gre-" I was cut off by the opening of the theater doors. I heard a couple of girls start screaming. "OMG is that Finn Wolfhard! Oh my god, Finn, I love you! Finn can I take a picture with you! Finn Finn!" I then turned back to the position where Finn was sitting next to me and there was nothing there. Then I looked at the arcade where Jazzy was. "Jazzy let's go!" I heard Finn yell. "But Finny I didn't say bye to Hannah!" "I don't care we have to leave before the cameras come" " Okay Finny" I bolted towards them and asked for some form of communication. He started walking away when I heard " At FinnWolfhardOfficial." Then he quickly exited through the back door.  What did that mean? Finn Wolfhard official.?