3. The Real Face

"I will surely" Manik said removing her hands from his waist "but I am tired today"

"Manik you can't do this to me. You said you'll make love to me every night. You are denying on the first night itself."

"Yeah soha.. but.."

"I even brought beer for our celebration.. please Manik" she said looking at him with tears

"God! Fine" he said "let's celebrate"

She went and poured beer in two glasses.

"Here you go.."

They clicked their glasses together and he started to drink. While she just took a sip and smiled at him.

"Here have some more" she said tracing her finger seductively on his cheek and pouring the beer in his glass.

By the end of 3rd glass Manik started feeling a bit dizzy. Soha smirked and said "baby are you ok?"

"Yeah yeah" he nodded like a child

He went to her and pulled her closer by her waist while she smirked.

"Achaa Manik I was trying to open the safe of your cabin today. It was not opening only"

"It has the papers and all other confidential documents na why do you want that?" He asked feeling dizzy.

"No no I was just asking you. You trust me na. I wanted the project file so I came to your cabin. As it was not there I tried to open the safe."

"Ohh it will not open without the password" he said

"Ohh!! And... What.. is that password" she asked bit reluctantly.

He frowned looking at her while she immediately kissed his neck and started opening his shirt.

"You trust me na Manik" she started kissing his bare chest

"I do"

"Then tell me naa babyyy" she asked trying to make him tell the password.

"Yeah it's maniklovessoha0956"

She smirked at this and said "I love you so much babyy"

"Now let us continue what you started" he said
~~~~~~~~

"God! Why is Bhai doing this?" Mukti was highly disappointed with manik.

"Why did you fit a camera in his room Mukti" Nyonika asked her shocked

"So that she doesn't kill him" Mukti replied.

Nandini was looking at the screen without any expressions. Tears were rolling down her eyes continuously.

Nyonika patted her shoulder and hugged her.

As soha completely removed Manik's shirt Mukti said angrily "I am going and stopping this! I can't see him giving Bhabhi's rights to this b***h"

"Mukti ruko" nandini said pointing at the screen "ye dekho"

As Manik was about to open the zip of soha's dress she held his hand and made him sleep on the bed. Making sure he has dozed off, she went to his wardrobe and took the keys of the safe and walked out.

"Oh sh*t! We need to stop her" Mukti said running out of her room

Nandini too ran behind her and Nyonika looked into the screen to see Manik was not there.

"Ye kaha gaya" she too went out hurriedly.
~~~~~~~~

Soha was about to step down the first stair when she heard someone clapping behind her.

Everyone reached there and saw them.

"Wow!! Like really wow!! Soha khurana sorry to say but you planned really well.." Manik said

"But you forgot that Manik Malhotra doesn't get that easily drunk sweetheart. Plus you should have checked whether I was actually drinking it or serving it to the ash tray" soha looked at him angrily being caught red handed

"Ash tray? But you.. you never smoke"

"But you know.. before you could start with all this nonsense. I received Alya's video. And you know whom I saw you with.. my most favourite person.. Harshad" he said with red eyes fuming with rage

"Mukti call Cabir and Dhruv" nandini said

Mukti immediately dialled them and called them explaining the situation.

"We'll be there Mukti. Don't worry." Dhruv said

"You want us to bring the police Mukti?" Cabir asked her

"Yes Cabir. Police ko leke aana" she cut the call.

"They will be here" Mukti told a worried nandini and Nyonika.

"Now that you know everything Manik.. let me go. It will not take a second for Harshad to bring you on road" soha spat with anger.

"Ohh.. I am scared." He acted Being scared "and what's that in your hand? Aray.. safe keys.. wow yaar soha. You are so fast. But you know what since I received Alya's message, I exchanged the keys." He smirked showing her the real keys.

"You bl***y b*****d"

"Oh and do you really think I will keep the password as Manik loves soha" he laughs "you're such a fool"

She looked at him and threw the keys that were in her hand.

"Kya hua everything ok na" Cabir entered with the police

"Ohh look police is here" Manik smirked

Soha was frustrated now.

"What is she doing here?" Cabir asked

"Buddy come down we'll sort this" Dhruv said looking at them.

"There's nothing to be sorted now Dhruv. She's going to the police for the frauds she's been doing since 7 months in our company now" he replied

"You.. I'll kill you" soha said and went to him.

"Manikkk move away!! NOW!!!" Cabir shouted.

But soha was fast enough and pushed him off the stairs.

"Manikkkkk" an ear piercing scream was heard. Nandini ran to him.

She was shocked to see her life lying in a pool of blood. As a wife she had always loved him. Except for the fact that he ignored her because of soha, he was so perfect.

She was crying incoherently while everyone looked at the scene and ran to manik.

"Arrest her sir" Dhruv shouted

"I'll call the ambulance" Cabir said

Nyonika patted nandini's shoulder and gulped hard. She knew she had to be strong for this girl "Everything will be fine."

________________

What do you think?

I am new to this.. so please share my story if you feel it is worth it.

Please
• Vote
• Share
• Comment