Chapter 4 (Kelvin)

Kelvin just finish packing most of his belongings that he needs. Which consist of two pairs of every piece of clothing he had, toothbrush and toothpaste, a pillow, a blanket, and all the money he had saved up from making fake id's, so $532.87.

He shoves everything he could in his duffle bag, the pillow didn't fit so he'll have to carry that. He walks out of his bedroom and makes his way to the front door and notices his mom on the couch drinking wine staring off into space. He continues walking straight out of the door. 

***

After an hour of walking Kelvin finally made it to the abandoned barn. He walked over to the old brown door he grabs the handle and starts walking towards the left to pull it open.

He glance inside and shouts, "Fuck, this looks like shit. Watch, oh pretty boy Laken isn't going to be so pretty when I'm done with him."

Kelvin slowly started to get it all together. Everywhere he look he sees wood, dirt, vehicle parts, broken pieces of the ceiling but what Kelvin just now notices is there's chains with hooks of the size of his hand hanging from the celling.

He assume they were there to skin deer.

After three hours of cleaning the place, it looks liveable. He brought all the wood outside and threw it into a new burn pile he made, he found and old broom and used it to sweep down the spiderwebs and to cleaned the floor, he threw most of the vehicle parts in boxes and stack them in the back left corner and finally he made a bed in the back right corner out of hay and old fabric he found laying around.

He took out his journal and started to write.

So, yeah today was the last time I stepped out of my mother's house.  See after the fight at school, mother decided to kick me out of the house and now here I am, in this crappy barn. Hopefully it's only temporary until mom cools down shes under alot of stress anyway so I understand.

Though for Laken, I wish I could say the same but I can't. I don't understand anything about the boy. Just that he's some jock all the pretty girls like.

I will get my revenge, one way or another. I just need to come up with some idea to get him here.

Kelvin shuts his journal and set it beside his bed. Tomorrow, maybe I could go clean out the shed and may stay in there instead.

He lied down on his bed toss and turn all night. After hours of thinking of a plan to get Laken at the barn, it finally came to his mind.

Party.