M.S-Metal Sonic

(Sonics pov)

I noticed Amy fall asleep in my arms, there is still hope for us. As she was sleeping in my arms, I noticed her flinch.

Was that nightmare still haunting her? Ill ask her when she wakes up. I hope that everything can go back to normal now.

After a while, I started to doze off my self. When I woke up, I found Amy still asleep. But she was a bit far away from me, maybe she got up and night and moved?

"Sonic?" I looked up, to see Amy stand over me. Her soft green eyes, looking into mine.

"Hi Amy!" I greeted her, as I got up. She gives me a smile, and I smiled back.

(Normal pov)

As Amy and Sonic returned to their group of friends, they found something unexpected.

A switched off version of Metal Sonic just stood there. As all of them gathered around it, it turned on as soon as Sonic and Amy joined them.

"Mission: Defeat Sonic the Hedgehog" it's said, in its annoying robotic voice. He started to approach Sonic, everyone else moved out the way.

As Sonic was getting ready, Metal Sonic all of a sudden collapsed. No one dared to go near it, in case it was a trap.

But Sonic being the hero of the group, he walked up only to be grabbed by Amy.

"Sonic, he can hurt you!" the Sakura hedgehog argued. She didn't want him hurt, or worse dead.

"Since when do you care so much Ames?" he asked her, as he turned to face her. Her eyes give away that she was indeed worried.

She looked down, and let go of his wrist. After couple of seconds she backed away. Watching her hero walk up to his metal copy.

As Sonic approached him, he put his right hand on metal. As he did so, M.S took the chance and grabbed Sonic. The royal blue hedgehog was struggling to breath. As he was held by his throat, as soon as he was grabbed he was free.

Sonic turned around, to see Amy and her piko-piko hammer attacking M.S. But her hammer was useless against an enemy like him. In a matter of seconds, the hammer was hit out of her hand. And now she was help captive by M.S.

Sonic was about to spin dash into his copy, when he moved Amy in front of him. Sonic stopped in his tracks, getting mad at Metal.

"LET HER GO!!" he yelled, his fur turning dark. Everyone got even more scared and backed away, even Amy was scared. She never saw him like that, but in her dream she did.

He walked up to Metal, he started to punch and kick him. Until he let go of Amy. When he did, Sonic grabbed Amy. Making her scream, she was scared of her Sonikku.

Dark Sonic placed her beside Shadow and Tails. He then turned around and started fighting Metal S.

Couple hours later. Sonic transformed into his original self, an hour or two ago.

Metal finally gives up, and ran back into the dark forest. Leaving a hurt Sonic behind, as Amy runs up to him. She starts crying, she wasn't scared of him anymore but worried.

"Maybe I can help?" Ariana asked, as she walked up to Sonic and Amy.

Amy looked up, and nodded her head. She got up, and moved to the other side of Sonic. To give Ariana more space. Ariana kneed down beside him, placed both hand on his chest. She closed her eyes, and a purple aura came out of her hands. After she was done, she got up.

She noticed Sonic waking up, and Amy jumping on him. Just like the old times, he hugged her back.

A/N ---> That's is all you are getting, might update later on today. No promises.