iii

"Alright so Zena is definitely your mate." Elise stated.

    "I wonder why the signs are just coming now.." Gray thought.   

    "You both have been pushing the feelings away and now your feelings are stronger and your wolves know what the want. Which is eachother." Elise said and walked up to her bedroom.

    "Moon Goddess, please let her be mine." Grayson prayed and headed up the stairs to his room..

The Next Day;

    "Gray!" Elise screamed.

     "Elise!" Gray yelled running towards her room.

    "What the hell is that!" Elise stood, looking at herself in the mirror. She had her marks, they were like a tattoo, it went from her right shoulder down to her waist. The markings match your mates, it is just another sign that you are his and he is yours. Gray gazed at her markings and then it hit him, he might have his. He took off his shirt and he was right, his cover most of his chest, Alphas markings are like that, the cover most of your chest and a sleeve of one of their arms. Grays left arm was now a sleeve of black swirls and random designs. 

     "Someone out there just got their markings." Elise smiled. 

     "Grayson! Elise! Your friends are here." Ella called.

     "Zena." Gray barley got her name out before he sped down the stairs.

     "Grayson," Zena said, having her breath knocked out of her, for how fast Gray got to her.

     "Your markings, I want to see them." He stated. The boys coughed, Zena looked at him in shock.

     "Uhm. no." Zena stated.   

     "Yes. Right now." Gray growled.

     "I don't think you want me to." Zena warned.

     "Now." Grayson said again. By now, Elise was down the steps looking at what was going on. Zena smirked and lifted her shirt up, but it was pulled down.

     "Exactly." Zena stated.

     "You should've said where they were! There are other males here." Gray hissed.

     "And you should've been nicer about it." Zena growled.

     "Alright love birds. It is my birthday too." Elise smiled and went to the fridge, she was still in her tanktop and sweats and you could see her markings. Riley took a step towards her to look at them closer, Nyles growled.

     "Don't even" Nyles stated and pushed Riley away. Riley took it as a threat and shoved back, Nyles was pushed into Venus, which made Dylan growl.

    "Everyone calm!" Alpha Tony said, everyone suddenly stopped growling and froze.

     "Unmated females and males, make everyone so tense, don't you agree, Ella." Tony smiled.

     "Yes, so tense." Ella took her mates hand.

     "Who thinks they are mated to my daughter Elise?" Alpha Tony asked. Riley stepped up and Nyles did the same. Elise looked at both of her close friends. 

     "I think I am." Jay stepped into the house. Dylan broke the hold of the Alpha and had Jay up against the wall in seconds.

     "We have to stop meeting like this." Jay laughed.

     "Stay away." Dylan growled.

     "DYLAN. If he thinks he is mated to my daughter then he can see! Let him go." Tony growled. Dylan released him and walked back to Venus.

     "Alright boys, follow me." Tony stated and walked toward his office, "You too, Elise!" 

"And I am guessing that Zena is the only one who thinks shes mated to Gray." Ella smiled.

     "There is no guessing, she is mine." Gray stated.

     "No. I am yours." Holly walked in. Zena rolled her eyes.

     "Here we go." Zena said.

     "No arguing?" Ella said shockingly.

     "Nope. He is mine, she will just have to deal." Zena smiled and followed Ella outside, Gray and Holly close behind.

     "Well, who is up for a movie?" Robin asked.

     "Me!" Dylan, Venus and Nolan shouted. They laughed and walked out the door.