i

Do you believe in werewolves? No?

    Well you should, because they are real. If you do not like them, or you are a nonbeliever, the button to exit is in the top left corner! But if you are here to stay, please enjoy!

    "Gray! Elise!" The twins mother called. 

    "Yes?" Elise walked down the twisted staircase.

    "You two have school." she stated.

    "I do not understand why we have to go to human school." Gray rolled his eyes.

    "It is not just human school, Grayson. Your other friends are there and I can assure you that they aren't humans." His mother joked.

    "Lets not argue, we have to go." Elise smiled and walked towards the door. Zena barged in the door.

    "Hello, Zena." Their mother smiled.

    "Hello, Luna. Its a lovely day out. Alpha Tony is outside right now, he is asking for you." Zena smiled.

    "Well I should get going then, make sure they go today." Luna mumbled to Zena, she nodded and yelled, "Alright guys! Lets go!" Elise and Gray shuffled behind her and got into the car.

    "First day of our senior year! Who is excited?" Zena asked. 

    "One more year of school," Gray stated, Elise agreed.

    "Well I am excited for the cheer season, Elise remember that promise you made me? Well the promise you, Robin and V made me?" Zena smirked.

    "Oh no." Elise said.

    "Oh yes." Zena laughed.

    "You are gonna be a cheerleader!" Grayson howled in laughter. 

    "It isn't funny!" Elise groaned.

    "Oh but it is." Gray nudged his sister. They were at the school in no time, they spotted their group from a mile away, it being so big. Full of werewolves, they were the only ones that were werewolves. Robin spotted them and waved them over.

    "Hey guys!" Elise smiled hugging Robin and Venus. 

    "Cheer season! Don't forget your promises." Zena growled.

    "Alright alright, where is our uniforms?" Robin meekly asked.

    "Right this way!" Zena smiled and entered the school.

    "Oh god," Robin shook her head.   

    "Don't worry babe, you will look smokin' in the uniform." Nolan winked at Robin.

    "Oh shut up!" Robin hit his chest playfully.

    "You guys make me want to barf." Venus gagged.

    "Oh you are just jealous," Robin replied.   

    "Jealous? Me? Never." Venus stated.

    "She has no reason to be, she has me. Hey, Venus I think we could be way cuter, what about you?" Dylan smirked at Venus' figure.   

    "I think not" she said slightly turning her head to see him. His eyes turned black and then back to their emerald color. She smirked and strutted away. 

    "If she isn't my mate, I might just lose my mind." Dylan growled.

    "She has to be, the Moon Goddess wouldn't punish you with all this flirting if she wasn't truly yours." Riley answered. 

    "Riley's right." Nyles agreed.

    "Alright lads, please do not enter. Naked girls are behind these doors." Zena laughed.

    "Don't mind if I do." Dylan smirked and went to open the door. Grayson growled, "dude my sister is in there." 

    "Fine." Dylan said and took a seat on the bench, the other boys joined him. Zena opened the door and walked in where the girls were.

    "Oh my gosh, I am suffocating!" Venus yelped.

    "Me too!" Robin whined.

    "I love it!" Elise squealed, she was gazing at herself in the mirror.

    "I legit cannot breathe!" Venus yelped again. The door slammed open, with Dylan on the other side.

    "OH MY GOD, DYLAN!" Zena shoved him out of the room, trying to cover herself up. Riley whistled at Zena. Robin and Zena shut the door, Dylan banged on it.

    "What the hell, Dylan!" Elise yelled.   

    "Whats wrong with Venus!" he growled. Venus rolled her eyes and opened the door.

    "I am fine, dumby." she stated. She definitely looked fine, Dylan thought. Her smooth black hair was down and the skirt she was wearing wasn't the longest. She looked amazing in the cheer uniform. The other girls followed behind. 

    "Woah baby." Nolan howled at Robin, she laughed and sat on his lap.   

    "You look good, Z." Gray smirked. Zena looked at him for a second, confused. He has never complimented her before. He shrugged his shoulders and looked at Nolan. Everyone was laughing about something he said, except Nyles, he was looking at Elise. She laughed and flipped her hair behind her shoulder, Nyles thought she was the most beautiful thing in the whole world. He hoped that she was his mate, but they wouldn't know until their nineteenth birthday..

    "Get to class!" Mr. Zimmer, the principal yelled. The group laughed and split off to their classes.

    Zena, Robin and Gray walked to Anatomy. They all dreaded the class, but mainly the teacher. Mr. Webber, AKA the worst teacher ever. He won't let you leave the room, turn in missing assignments, redo homework or retake tests.

    Elise, Nolan and Riley walked to Senior English, with Elise's favorite teacher, Miss P.

    Nyles, Dylan and Venus walked to Chemistry with Mr. King.