The beginning of the end part 2

The next day things for emotional because a lot of people died that day including my friend Mike RIP MIKE so it looks like a crime has happens here like a serial killer us on a run.Anyway we knew we had to carry on so we just got on with out mission save the world for all the fame the reward is worth it but is the mission be and the team started wondering but then we realised we are not only saving our family lives we are saving our wife and others lives, we knew that it was to late to quit now so we just carried on with our quest.

We got to the second place where there is said to be double trouble two twins that are evil as someone on alchalol on a Saturday night in town.The twins looked like slebderman just with a face but no sole so like slebderman but instead of sealing your face they steal your soul.Then you become there servent or Guardian for life and there is only one way to save yourself if she casts the spell on you is if someone kills the one that captures you or both ofm them all of the soul's will be released and go back to their owner.But the tricky thing is that you have to kill them in a certain way or they won't die so you must be carefull.

When we started the war the twins said hollapol the captain said that they were saying you're dead.We were there for like 5 minutes just staring at each other like you wanted to kill them.Then we begun to fight we got a few headshot then the twins took Bailey's soul (he was the joyful one)then we all got really mad and begun to kill one the one rule is that you have to hit them in the head at least 2 times before they will die and you have 10 minutes to do it.All you could hear was three pistols and 2 machine guns just shooting all the time.It's been about 30 minutes and now of the twins are dead, now we got to kill file the hardest twin because when there is one left it can grow a lot instead of shrinking they can do this because the other twin will take all the power the other twin has.After we killed the other twin we stated in there base for the night and nothing else happend.