Chapter Five: Unstable Com.-Pounding Part Two

When Joe awoke hours later, he saw Lindsay studying some sort of miniature device. She then said "Sorry I had to do that, but before your head wound started to scab over, I noticed a small silver figure shining through. Yes, I knocked you out with the ax handle, but I figured you would prefer me knocking you out first than me chopping away at the side of your head without giving  you any anesthetics."
"Wait," Said Joe, "how did my head heal in only a couple of hours?"
"That's what I was thinking, and that's when I realized that the 'security camera' was literally just a hand-held video camera mounted on the wall, so  I fixed enough of the camera to replay the footage, and as it turns out, it hasn't been a few hours, it's been a month."  Lindsay explained. "And this device is actually a bomb, probably as a failsafe for who ever is behind this."
"Do you think we should smash it?" Joe questioned. "It's just the computer chip in it that need to be destroyed, but yeah, you can probably smash it." Lindsay calmly replied. Joe took the ax from Lindsay and before the ax went all the way through...BOOOOOOMMMMM!!! A large flash, followed by darkness. To Be Continued...