Chapter Six: Difficulty Level Six

"Joe?" A faint voice questioned. Joe recognized the voice. "Lindsay?" He called out into the darkness. "I can't see!" Joe said. Lindsay replied with "I can't move! One arm and both legs were severed in the explosion!"
"Where are we?" Joe asked.
"We're still in the room with the house." Lindsay answered.  "What? No 'are you okay?'"
"To Be fair, you did slice into my head with an ax." Joe responded.
"Yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry, by the way." Lindsay replied.
"So... are you okay?" Joe said.
Yeah, but I guess you went blind, because your eyes are open and all the lights are on. You sure you can't see?" Lindsay asked.
"Yeah, I'm sure. But do you see a way out of this room?" Joe asked.
"There's a long hallway covered by half of a wall from this room with a gap at the top, but I don't think there are any lights inside."Said Lindsay.
"Alright, so you'll have to be my eyes, so I guess I'll have to carry you around." Said Joe. Joe proceeded to bang his head on things on his way to Lindsay on the other side of the room
They bumped into the walls countless times on the way to the hall. When they got to the entrance Lindsay said that the gap in the wall was about five feet off the ground, but Joe was never good with numbers, so he shoved Lindsay into the wall and every time she didn't get through, Joe would move up a little bit. He didn't know that every time he did this he moved to the side a little bit. After countless ow's (courtesy of Lindsay) she finally shouted "Joe! We're not even on the right side of the room anymore! Just hurry over and get us to the hallway!" And so he did (After a few tries, of course). When they got to the hallway, Lindsay pointed him in the right direction, they went through the corridor. The next room was arctic themed, but something strange happened. A man dressed like a Eskimo with a mask concealing his identity pulled out a small handgun- probably a 9-mm pistol- and fired a round at Lindsay's stomach. To Be Continued...