Being together at last

Kate kept thinking about yesterday where her and Hanzo kissing for 2 hours. She loved it but now she wanted to train with Tracer today. But when Kate walked into the training room there was Hanzo training with his bow. Kate smiled and she grabbed her bow shot an arrow at a target next to Hanzo's. Hanzo was surprised when he saw Kate shoot an arrow and also making a bulls eye.

Hanzo: I thought you and Tracer were training today
Kate: we are but I'm waiting for her so why not train a little with you while I wait

Hanzo chuckles a little when Kate said that. He then remembered yesterday as well. Hanzo could not stop thinking about it he finally got to kiss Kate. He thought Kate was so beautiful and adorable. He started to blush really red when he remembered not breathing most of the time kissing her.
Finally Tracer came into the training room and told Kate that when ever she was done with the bow that she was ready to train her with a gun. Kate nodded her head and she set her bow down.

Kate: maybe one day you and I can train alone
Hanzo: hehe I would like that

Kate went up to Hanzo and kissed his cheek. She walked away and grabbed a gun that was on the wall. Hanzo stared at Kate as she walked away and was about to begin her training with Tracer.
Kate was doing pretty good at shooting a gun but there was some mistakes that Kate was making and Tracer told what she was doing wrong.

Tracer: don't worry love you'll get the hang of it
Kate: thank you Tracer for training with me
Tracer: no problem Kate

Hanzo came in and he wanted to walk Kate out of the training room together. Kate started to blush with Hanzo gesture. She then went to Hanzo and kissed him on the lips. Hanzo got a surprised look when Kate just now kissed her. He then deepen the kiss but they both didn't care if Tracer saw or if anyone saw them kiss.

Tracer: kate you didn't tell me you were dating Hanzo
Kate: oops sorry Tracer I guess I forgot to tell you
Hanzo: hehe yes we are dating Tracer
Kate: hehe I love you Hanzo
Hanzo: I love you too
Tracer: aw you two are so cute

Kate and Hanzo giggled when Tracer told them that they looked cute. Kate and Hanzo walked out of the training room holding hands. But then Winston called all overwatch soldiers to the meeting room. Apparently the Talon team ambushed a innocent girl. Winston came out of the meeting room and told Kate to go to medical room. Hanzo asked Winston if he could go with Kate. Winston nodded and he went back to the meeting room.
Kate and Hanzo went to the medical room to see the injured innocent girl. When Kate walked in the medical room her eyes went wide when she saw the girl. The girl was her sister Yue. Kate could not believe her eyes.
Then Hanzo's brother Genji came in and sat next to Yue, Kate's sister. Both Kate and Hanzo's eyes went wide.

Yue: sister is that you
Kate: your alive sister
Hanzo: what happened to your sister
Kate: oh well she went on a mission with little soldiers and the bandit chief nearly killed her. So I come rushing in and protected her. I then take her to Mercy because my mom knew her.
Mercy: I patched her up and she looks good doesn't she kate
Kate: hehe yes
Yue: hehe

Hanzo and Kate say there goodbyes and leave the room. Kate went to her room but then Hanzo asked if he could come in the room. Kate pulled Hanzo in her room and started kissing him. Hanzo kisses Kate back passionately. Kate didn't want this moment to end.  2 hours went by and they both fell asleep when Genji came in to check up on his brother he saw Kate and Hanzo snuggling together. Genji was happy to see his brother happy and with someone he loves.
In the morning Kate and Hanzo woke up together. As they soon saw each other they smiled and began kissing again.