Chapter 4

'The first step in approaching a problem is either facing it bravely or confidently.'

Sasuke was back in the holding room sitting in front of the Kakashi with his boyfriend Iruka. Gloomy silence surrounds the three.

"It seems that there's something you generously forgot to tell me last time I'm here." he stated sarcastically.

"Yes I did intentionally leave that one out. I exactly knew how you'll react and you just did as I anticipated." the masked guy sighed.

"So what exactly happened? Tell me and this time, don't freaking left a damn thing out." his tone is laced with reined anger.

A clearing of throat is heard that makes the ebony haired guy's attention divert to the man standing behind Kakashi. "Several weeks after your defection, Naruto was found unconscious in the northern woods, unharmed but without any memory of you. He remembered everything else except things pertaining you. We don't know what or how it happened however Naru's already showing signs of depression before that." Naru's favorite teacher uttered.

Hearing that makes Sasuke more glum. It turns out he's partially to be blame for his memory loss. "So did you discover anything about that?" he asked while clenching his fist.

"Unfortunately we haven't despite all the efforts of the former hokage and Master Jeraiya. They even extend their research with the other villages but there's no avail. Since Naru remembered everything else, we leave things be and eventually we stop trying."

"The heck!! Don't tell me the two legendary sennin couldn't do anything to resolve this?...And how about that pale as*wipe...how did he became my Naru's boy-" Sasuke finally exploded but was unable to utter the last word as it pains him to even acknowledge that fact.

"First of all, Neji isn't an as*wipe, you are. Second, you too is pale just as much as him. And lastly, you lest Naruto four years ago, so you have no reason to claim him as yours." Iruka retorted unable to suppress his bitterness and anger towards the boy that hurt his most precious student.

"Doesn't matter. I'm back now and I intend to take back what's mine." Sasuke confidently stated while crossing his arms and leaning back the chair with his signature smirk.

Iruka grunted in frustration due to the younger lads infuriating attitude while his lover merely shook his head and said nothing.

"Well, good luck with that." he said before the two older guys left, leaving the younger to ponder with his next moves.

***

Meanwhile, in a certain office the masked faced hokage was currently talking with someone. The air between them is both tense and solemn as if they're both at a standstill.

"Have you consider the appropriate approach with this situation?" he asked.

"No I haven't but I'll think about it." the other replied in a definite seriousness. "I'll go ahead and will just send in my response. Good day!"

Kakashi can't help but sigh as he watch the long haired guy left.

0X0X0X0X0X0X

Sorry for the short update but I'm busy in school so I can't update often than I would like. I bet you have guessed the who the other guy is....