Wyatt

We were at the Emmys to support Millie for getting nominated for best actor. We got in our seats and the singers started singing for mean time. My agent came up to me and whispered "Get ready to go on stage with Thomas (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) to sing." Me and Thomas wanted to support Millie by singing her favorite song 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' (Just pretend) Nodding my head and standing up. Wyatt next to me grabs my arm before I can walk away. "Where are you going" he asks. I feel bad not telling him. I just smile and say "I'll be right back"

"Promise?"
"Promise." I say as I hug him.

As I walk away I look over the crowd and see Thomas looking at me. He smiles and I smile back. I meet up with Thomas backstage while Halsey is singing 'Bad At Love.'

"You ready?" He asks
"Hell yeah" I reply

While the curtain is down me and Thomas get into our spots Thomas grabs his acoustic guitar while I stand in front of the microphone. The music comes on along with the light showing us to the crowd.

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose, and to pretend
She's overboard, And self assured
I know, I know, a dirty word

I sing the first words of the song and see Millie's face light up.

Hello, hello, hello, how low
Hello, Hello, Hello

I look over to Thomas and grin. He nudged me and I smile while singing. (You and Thomas were in the Maze Runner together so you're best friends)

We finish song together and the crowd cheers. We walk off stage and I'm tackled into a hug. Opening my eyes to see Jack on top of me. Getting up to give a hug to everyone. I purposely saved Wyatt for last. When we finished hugging his face was red making me laugh.

"You did amazing" he said while blushing.
I know he has a crush on me because jack told me.

"Come here" I say while pulling him towards me. The seconds our lips touch I get butterflies. He's shocked at first but kisses back. We pulled away both blushing.

"Why'd y-you do that?" He stutters.
"Because I figured out we have he same feelings." I reply.

His face lights up as he kisses me again this time everyone sees and cheers.

"MY OTP" Jack screams.