Finn

I was at a meet-and-greet with my bestfriend Finn Wolfhard. The greet took so long since basically the whole world came to meet him. He finished with his fans and went backstage with me.

I sat down on one couch while Finn sat on a chair far away from me which was weird. Finn put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Are you okay?" I asked. He nodded his head but I didn't believe him.

'He's probably tired. It has been a long day.' I thought to myself. My thought were cut off when I heard a sniff. I was confused at first but it happened again.

I got up and crouched down next to Finn.
"Finn look at me. What's wrong?"

Finn uncovers his face to reveal his eyes red and puffy and his cheeks streaked with tears. I didn't waste anytime pulling him into a hug.

"What happened?" I ask.
"Someone I met said that they hated my singing and that it's terrible and Calpurnia should have never existed." He says his voice cracking resulting in him bursting into tears.

I hold him tighter before letting go and making sure that he is facing me.
"Finn they're just a hater. Their jealous your voice is better than theirs. You have a great...no...amazing voice. Like you said to Jack just be yourself and don't let others who you get to be."

He wipes his eyes and nod. "Thank you (Y/n)" he says hugging me. I smile and hug back.