Jack (request)

I spaced off from my best friend Sadie thinking about her boyfriend. Just something about him is a-

"(Y/n)," Sadie's voice snapped me back into reality, "Are you even listening?"
"Sorry I spaced out," I replied trying to focus on her words.

"Well anyway, me and jack are going to hang out today so I'll see you later, bye," she says as she packs up her stuff and waved goodbye.

I mutter a small 'bye' before falling back into my bed. A sensation in my stomach arises, it seems like jealousy. I can't be jealous it's her boyfriend!

As I'm about to drift off my phone buzzes from my pocket, as I check the text I smile.

Jack
Hey! Me and Sadie are hanging out today but I kinda wish we didn't.

(Y/n)
Why, what's wrong?

Jack
Idk what's been happening but I've been loosing feeling for Sadie and catching more for.....

(Y/n)
For who jack?

Jack
Oh shoot sorry Sadie's here I'll tell you later. Bye!!

I sigh not being able to think about anything else other than his text. 'I've been catching feeling for someone else,' I smile thinking he could like me, but I couldn't do that to Sadie. I groan falling back into my bed and falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of knocking. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes as the knocking on the door got more frequent.

I opened the door to reveal Sadie soaking wet, makeup running down her face mixing with her tears at it pours outside. I take no time to bring her inside as my facial expression turns to worried.

"Sadie what happened," I ask leading her up the stairs to give her warm clothes. "I.... Jack.... he left me," Sadie barely got out through sobs. I shushed her calming her down slightly while giving her makeup wipes.

"It's okay it'll be fine," I try my best to help her, but more knocks at my door catch my attention. "I'll be right back," I say to Sadie as she nods sniffing.

I open the door feeling deja vu as it reveal jack standing there soaking wet. Except he wasn't crying. "Hey jack I heard what you did," I say trying to sound sad but in reality I was happy.

He stepped in as I closed the door. "What are you doing here," I asked. He stepped closer to me as his hands grabbed my hair bringing me closer. I finalized my feelings as I connected my warm soft lips to his cold ones.

His hands roamed my waist as mine tangled in his hair. "What is this," Sadie's voice caused me to push Jack away.

There stood Sadie as she stopped back up stairs. I turned to Jack as he tapped my shoulder "I'm sorry," I shook my head giving him another kiss as Sadie came down stairs with her stuff.

"Have fun with your new boyfriend," Sadie slammed the door making me jump. I sighed and kissed Jack once more.

I lost a friend but I gained a lifelong lover.

——————-
Thank you for requesting itcastrevival1226 !!!