The weird girl fell for the nerd boy

Property of perfect_alone_o01

DO NOT COPY, DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE, DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, DO NOT PRINT AND SELL THIS, BUT YOU CAN VOTE OR POST A COMMENT AFTER READING.

THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COPY OF perfect_alone_o01.  ANYONE WHO WILL TRY TO DISTRIBUTE THIS STORY WITHOUT ASKING MY PERMISSION WILL BE KILLED.

I’M DEAD SERIOUS.

What if the most famous and sexy student in the campus fell in love to the opposite type of guy that every girl dream of?

Small, pale guy, who always holds a book with thick eye galsses. This is how others describe Jeznar, but for Zyrene, he’s the perfect guy for her. He’s smart, handsome, and she’ll do every possible way to make this nerd her man.

CHARACTERS:

Zyrene Fonacher – beautiful, rich, sexy, young lady who hides a dark secret about her past and has a crush on Jeznar Reyes.

16 years old.

Jeznar Reyes – small, pale, yet handsome nerd looking guy who became friends with Zyrene.

17 years old.

Madel Quizon– Classmate of Zyrene and Jeznar, and also the younger sister of Sam Quizon.

16 years old.

Sam Quizon – older brother of Madel Quizon and has a lustful interest to Zyrene Fonacher.

20 years old.

Jay Roque – Bestfriend of Sam Quizon and also his partner in crime.

19 years old.