A night of fun...

Creepy pasta Fan fiction

"Jeff, what are we even doing here?" I whispered, nudging Jeff's arm.

"Really Jack, I'd appreciate it if you didn't make such efforts to annoy me." Says Jeff while turning facing me as we crouch down below a window sill, now sitting.

"But there's no one home, the house is empty. C'mon, lets just go find another house, there's plenty around here." I say while standing, or at least trying to stand before being pulled back down towards Jeff, hitting my head in the process.

"Jeff, I will stab you. You know I will." I say reaching for my scalpel in the hoodie pocket.

Jeff looks at me once again with a blank expression on his face.

Then motions his hand, pointing one finger upright towards the now lit up interior of the house, as light now extends from the open window.

"I really would love to stay at chat, Masky, but it seems our guests have arrived." He says menacingly while dragging his long charred hair from his pale face.

"You know, I can't tell if your smiling on your own or not." I reply, a little pissed off that Jeff has waited this long just to get a seemingly normal couple.

"Really Masky, I'm unentertained by your childish remarks on my appearance." He says while pulling his weapon of choice from his jeans pocket and cleaning it in his hoodie.

"Yeah, sure, why can't you just wear a mask like me?" I whisper intensely, before moving my mask from one side of my head onto my face, then pulling my hood over.

Jeff leans up against the house laying his head upright against the wood with his knees towards his chest.

"Although mask's do hold and capture emotion, I'd rather something much more sinister." He says while making a smile motion with his fingers, dragging them across his face.

"Yeah well, just hurry up and take these two already, I'm starting to get bored." I reply, while pulling grass from the ground and piling them in clumps.

"Oh! I forgot!" I say whiling excitingly reaching into my pants pocket pulling out my trophy from my last kill.

I see Jeff look over towards me then motion his head away in disgust.

"Really Jack, how can you eat such vile things. I see you eating those things every time we kill, and yet, you still make me sick to my stomach every time. At least cook it or something. Perhaps, a little seasoning?" He says while I continue to chomp down on my last victims kidney.

"No way man, that's disgusting! Eating it fresh ensures you get the right amount of protein and vitamins inside of it. Trust me, I read about this stuff."

I look over at Jeff. I can see he's trying to distant himself from me while I'm eating.

"Oh, hey man you want some?" I gesture whats left of my trophy.

He turns his head and pushes my hand away holding my dinner.

"Jack, I'm delighted you would share your winnings with me, but please. Never ever do that again." Says Jeff, now a little on edge.

Now in darkness as the interior lights switch off.

I see Jeff's eyes now light up, as his smile extends increasingly wide by the second. He's starring up towards the sky then slowly turns his head towards me. The terror in his eyes were overwhelming. I know he hadn't killed I'm a while, but I hadn't seen him look this deranged in a long time.

He stands and makes his way through the open window.

"I guess these people who live here and even to stubborn to make sure they're house is locked up properly."

I think to myself.

I decided to wait outside and finish my meal.

The couple were already upstairs in bed, and Jeff always did like to toy with his victims.

He stood by the kitchen table and pulled out a chair, then sat down. He then continued to throw small rocks around the kitchen itself. Creating small amounts of noise. Then every so often, he'd throw a larger rock, to capture the attention of the current house tenants. A few minutes later.

A light flicked on from upstairs as it illuminated the stairway. A seeming large man, large as in fat, waddle, making his way down stairs. I could still see Jeff sitting in darkness at the table. The man continued to make his way to the kitchen, then had his attention captured by the tall, pale, thin Jeffrey. From here, I could see the fear and terror in his eyes.

Paralyzed by this sight, then man stood there frozen, unable to move.

Jeff approached him, and cuffed his hands around his throat. I knew Jeff was strong, but he was now holding this guy up against the kitchen wall. The mans feet were no longer touching the ground.

Jeff raised his hand, clenching his knife.

He held it at point, against the mans chest and leaned into his ear. I could see him whisper something...

Then ever so slowly, drove the knife thru the mans chest.

He hung there with the knife impaling him, clinging his body to the wall.

Jeff stood there facing the ground.

He then looked towards me. Whatever was left of his sanity, was lost for the moment. Jeff then makes his way to the staircase, his hands in his hoodie pocket.

I sit back down again, thinking about what kind of deranged things are going thru his head.

I hear a faint noise, like heavy breathing from a distance.

I stand back up and see the fat man hanging from the wall. Jeff had left him clinging to life, entangled in pain. I could see him struggling to get free, every time he had reached for the knife to remove it, his efforts failed.

Jeff was the best in the business at what he did.

Well, he was as far as I knew.

Moments later I see Jeff return from upstairs. Making his way towards the kitchen once again, equipped with some kind of rag?

He turns and faces the fat man once again. He snaps his fingers at him, waking him from passing out. He then continues to bring the rag up to his face. The man screams and kicks and flairs his arms, with no hope of being free ever again. Jeff finishes him, by gutting him then and there.

The rag still over his face, unable to make out what it is in the dark. Jeff makes his way back to the window where I'm standing.

I feel as if I'm about to throw up what was left of my victim.

"How's that for a mask..." He says while smiling ear to ear, throwing me the pale, bloodied face skin of the fat mans wife.

"It's official Jeff, you are one fucked up little man." I says flicking the skin away.

"What can I say Masky, I'm just a creative person." He says while jumping from the window.

"What a night..." I whisper.