Tasty Melons, Tasty Tarts

Fiona Cali looked about her as she entered the audition room. Its air-conditioned and well-lighted interior fascinated her. The red abstract wallpaper had an aura of passion.

Three chairs and a desk stood opposite to a round king-size bed. There were no windows. The wall-mounted mirror reflected upon her a studio camera, which stood on the adjustable pedestal.

Fiona was not alone. Five people had led her into the room for a screen test.

Linda Perkins, the proprietor of Safemme Studios, took her seat along with the casting director. The camera operator walked behind them and went over to switch on the camera. Two brunette hotties, clad into the red bikinis, stood beside her; they had shapely figures and long hair.

Linda's close-set grey eyes appraised the redhead again. Fiona had all those assets, which met absolutely with the description of the central character in her upcoming lesbian flick. She was 22 years old. Her heart-shaped face looked alluring due to the deep-set green eyes, turned up nose, pouty lips, and long curly hair. There was a natural photogenic appeal about her as she stood nude and ready for the audition. Her waistline looked extremely slim for a curvaceous body. She used to wear size 14 panties and 40E bras.

Linda turned her head to look at the casting director and told him, "Ralph! I have an impression that you're always right about the candidates."

"Well, I thought she'll be ok if there isn't any script," Ralph replied with a grin.

"Oh, you know she isn't just OK."

"Yeah, we looked for the heroine and there she is," he said and averted his eyes to look at the brown-haired actresses. "Natalie and Sonia are here to help her with the audition," he added.

"They already have their cameo roles for two scenes," said Linda. She smiled at the trio and asked, "Are you ready girls?"

"Yes," they replied but Fiona said nothing.

Linda looked about her. The red tally light of the camera indicated that it was live. She turned her head to nod at the girls.

There was no piece for Fiona to memorize. Linda had not directed her to follow any special lines or action. She was told to strip herself. Natalie and Sonia had to do the rest with her.

Fiona did not have to wonder long about the girls standing with her. They began to fondle every nook and cranny of her vulnerable body. She shuddered at the light touch of their fingers. It tickled her smooth skin.

Sonia roamed her hands on Fiona's back while Natalie traced up a line on her midriff. She took her face in a tick and moved closer to kiss her gently.

The kiss did not last long as Sonia took her face to follow the same approach. Fiona felt that they were not kissing her with intimacy or closeness. 'Cause it's an audition,' she thought, 'not love making.'

The girls went on with kissing Fiona, and she felt their hands on her full tits. They began to squeeze the twin globes with deliberate tenderness.

For a brief moment, Fiona looked at the judges. Their faces were impassive. She pursed her lips as the girls kneaded her supple melons, sucked her pink nipples, and flicked their tongues on them. She sighed and closed her eyes.

Linda signaled the camera operator to zoom in the shot. He focused the camera for a close-up. With a measured tilt, he recorded the scene from Fiona's face to the girls who were sucking her tits.

Fiona went ecstatic. The feeling was exotic to her. Natalie and Sonia were taking their time at her chest.

Linda frowned. It occurred to her that the girls were lingering at Fiona's tits. She had told them beforehand to switch acts. Ralph had the same observation. "Looks like they are stuck on her," he said.