Three

Fiona felt no hesitation to strip herself. She raised her arms to unknot the halter top, reached down to unbutton her pleated skirt, pushed the panties down her legs, and removed her high boots.

Meanwhile, Linda had taken off her T-shirt and beach shorts. Fiona raised her eyebrows as she surveyed the skinny brunette. There was an evident lack of curves in her figure. A triangular patch of carpet was noticeable between her straight thighs.

Linda noticed the amazed look on Fiona's beautiful face. She grinned and winked at her.

Fiona watched in silence as Linda held the handrails and walked down the steps to get into the pool. Then, she followed her employer's example. The water was warm and perfumed. Its soothing effect encompassed her. She began to swim. Tiny gentle waves triggered a pleasant sensation within her. She felt that countless tongues were licking her body all over.

Linda was more agile. She swam around the corner and noticed that Fiona's back was turned to her. 'Now,' she resolved, 'I'll play a trick on you and you'll be in my arms'. Therefore, she dove down and stroked her limbs to propel herself underwater.

Fiona perceived Linda's absence in a while. She rested her feet on the floor and looked around in perplexity. Then, a pair of hands touched her legs. She flinched, turned around, and recoiled as Linda rushed up instantly to the surface.

Linda caught her breath and looked at the frightened redhead. She grinned and began to laugh. Fiona stared at her. "You-you scared me," she complained.
Linda stopped laughing. She glared at Fiona, and began to swim toward her.
Fiona was intimidated for believing that it was an unfriendly reaction. 'Oh no! Looks like I've annoyed her,' she assumed.

"SO, I've scared you," Linda chanted when she moved closer to her. Fiona wanted to apologize. Instead, she gasped as Linda grabbed her by the waist and pulled her for a crushing kiss.

Fiona's eyes flew open. She thought of protesting against that blitz but Linda had captured her lips, and she could not utter a word. Linda's passionate yet warm embrace was so enchanting for her that she had to concede and close her eyes in submission.

Linda roamed her hands over Fiona's back whose arms snaked about her shoulders. Then, their lips met in a soft reciprocating kiss. It grew repetitive and more passionate.

Linda suspended the kiss because she resolved to look into her eyes. "Yes I've scared you because I want to comfort you," she spoke softly. Fiona said nothing in return, and they kissed again.

A current of air caused them to shiver. They hugged each other firmly and closed their eyes in the mutual heat. Fiona could feel Linda's passion for her. It was promising and she loved it.

Linda broke the lip-lock. Then, she licked Fiona's neck and kissed down to her deep cleavage. She fondled her entire backside and grabbed her by the ass-cheeks.

Fiona sighed when Linda held and squeezed her supple melons. She licked her cleavage and kept on kissing her mammas with alternate dexterity. Then, she moved to her nipples and flitted her tongue on them.

A tantalizing sensation rose within Fiona. Linda was a quick-witted lesbian. It was not difficult for her to read the signs of mounting desire in a girl, like hardening of nipples and rapid breathing. 'You need more arousal my love. I must not disappoint you,' she inferred.

Linda opened her mouth to take Fiona's right nipple and held it in suction. She pressed her lips together and let it slip out. Then, she took her left nipple and sucked it hard until it was released from her mouth.

Fiona fingered through Linda's hair. It was her gesture of submissive consent for her lover who hanged around her splendid melons to suck, pat, knead, and pull them.

The two stood in water beside the steps. Linda sucked and licked Fiona's nipples with repetitive substitution. She moved up, took her lips, and received a deep reciprocal kiss.

Linda broke the kiss in a while. She observed that Fiona's face was flushed. "Baby, I want to taste your pussy," she said. "Will you sit on the border for me?"

"Yesss..."

Linda smiled. She led Fiona to the nearest border and helped her to climb there. The redhead tilted back while Linda pushed her sexy legs apart.

Fiona hissed as Linda touched and fingered her pussy. "Hum-you're wet already," she said. "I'm not sure whether it's the pool water or your juice. Do you want me to go down and check it?"

"Yes. Do it, please!"

"All Right," said Linda. She put her hands on Fiona's soft toned thighs to hold them in place, and stooped to kiss her vulnerable pussy. Her mouth and nose sank into the pink petals.

Fiona moaned. Her body shook in lust that rippled through her cunt. The aroma of her femininity oozed from there. Linda inhaled it and she was captivated to have the box lunch.

Linda took Fiona's outer labia in her mouth and sucked them passionately. After that, she slipped her tongue out and flicked it on her pussy. 'Her tart is so soft and delicious. I'd love to eat it for eternity,' she thought.

Fiona bit her lip and closed her eyes. Linda had stretched open her labia because she wanted to lick her inner cunt. Her tongue twirled about Fiona's pink entrance and she lubed it with her saliva, right away.

Linda ate and licked her in preoccupation. Her tongue drilled into Fiona's pussy and it flicked up to circumscribe her clit. She closed her lips on the ultra sensitive morsel, sucking it harder.

Fiona's moans grew louder. Her body convulsed for the thrilling sensation. "Oh yeah... yeah... aah... eat me... suck me... oh baby... yeah... yeah... aah..." she chanted.

Linda kissed her clit with clamorous smack. Then, she went down to press her mouth on Fiona's cunt and sucked her juice that seeped out.

'So far, so good! She's ready to be ravished now,' Linda deduced. Her tongue spun around Fiona's clit and she sucked her hood with more drive. While doing so, she touched her pussy and fingered her with deliberation.

Fiona hissed for the itchy pleasure. Her stomach muscles began to contract. She wanted to draw her thighs together; but it was impossible for her because Linda had shaken her head between them. 'Oh how she's eating me! Her touch is driving me crazy,' she presumed.