Two

Fiona's patience was rewarded after a week. Her heart beat faster when she read Linda Perkins Calling on the screen.

"Hello!" she answered.

"Miss Cali?"

"Ye-Yes," Fiona stammered.

"This is Linda."

"Yes Miss Perkins?"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine," Fiona managed to say.

"Great! Miss Cali, I've got news for you."

Fiona bit her lip. 'Please don't tell me if I'm not casted,' she told Linda mentally.

"And the news is, we've casted YOU for our film," Linda declared.

Fiona sighed in relief. "I knew that," she told herself.

"I knew that too!"

Fiona was muddled, but she laughed at her comprehension of Linda's words.
"Congratulations on making the successful audition."

"Thank you."

"You were remarkable, and I have no question on your talent to be a star."

"Will i be a star?"

"Trust me. Were offering $10 million for this film."

"Wow!"

"Our legal counsel will make sure for lesser deductions. Erm-may I ask you a question?"

"Yes Miss Perkins."

"Can you come to my home tomorrow at 5 p.m, and sign the contract?"
"It'll be my pleasure."

"Cool, and-if I'm not acting suggestive," said Linda, "your dress enthralled me that day. You were absolutely-gorgeous!"

Fiona recalled that she had dressed herself into a pink halter top, black miniskirt, and matching high boots for the screen test. Her lips curved into a smile. "Ah, Ok. Thank you Miss Perkins," she said.

"Take care," said Linda and she ended her call. Fiona put her cell phone on the side-table. "Yes!" she exclaimed. It was the happiest moment in her life.

Fiona spent the next day in high spirits. When it was 4 p.m, she dressed herself in the same fashion; the only thing that differed was her emerald green halter top. After putting on some makeup and combing her hair, she walked out of her house.

Fiona arrived at Linda's luxury home in 20 minutes. The portico was spacious enough to let her Boxster be parked behind the Lincoln Town Car. 'Miss Perkins is home,' she deduced, staring at the grey sedan.

The housekeeper, who was a mature black woman, received her at the entrance. When Fiona had introduced herself, the woman nodded and led her through a door to the paved backyard.

There were six deep seating recliners beside a swimming pool. Linda had occupied one of them. "Miss Cali is here Madam," the housekeeper informed her.

Linda looked about her, beamed at Fiona, and stood up. "HI," she said and held out her hand.

"Hi," Fiona replied with a smile. She shook hands with Linda and surveyed her. The shorthaired woman looked skinny in men's T-shirt and beach shorts.

"Welcome to my home," Linda greeted her.

"Thank you."

"I hope you had no difficulty to get here."

"No. On the contrary, it was pretty easier."

"Cool. Please take your seat and feel at home," Linda said. She gestured at the recliner beside hers.

Sure," Fiona said. She walked around the seat and sat down.

"Sable, send us the red Minttu here," Linda told the housekeeper.

"Ok Madam," Sable replied and she walked away.

Linda reoccupied her recliner.

"You have a lovely place," Fiona said as she looked around the backyard.

"Thank you. But you look lovelier-and sexy," Linda said.

Fiona laughed. Linda merely grinned at her. "I love girls who don't hesitate to show their assets," she said.

"Like-my body and beauty."

"And the spirit to be punctual at work," Linda added.

"Oh Miss Perkins, I'd like to thank you for casting me in the film. I had been anxiously waiting for your call."

"Well, the good thing is that you've received it already."

"Yes Miss Perkins."

"You can call me Linda. Absolute formality will be a hard thing for us to follow," Linda told her, and she reached for her hand.

Fiona convulsed at Linda's touch. It occurred to her that a desirable feeling was sweeping through her skin.

Linda took off her hand in a while. "The lady luck was by your side, Fiona," she said. "We casted girls who had to cameo for Tasty Melons, Tasty Tarts. Nonetheless, the challenge for us was to choose a girl for the lead role. It was necessary for her to be perfect. Then, your application form struck me and I told Ralph to call you for the interview."

"I wasn't confident to answer his questions but they were fairly-easy and general," Fiona said.

"He did so, on purpose. Cause the bases, to select a candidate for the lead role, were her physical appearance and endurance during sex," Linda told her.

"Oh, right."

"I had a hunch that you were expecting to read some script, weren't you?"

"Yes, that's right."

"We had to omit the scripts. They were not needed for the screen test."

"Well, reading a script could be easier than posing nude before the camera," Fiona said.

"Even so, you were terrific for the first time."

A beautiful Chinese girl, who was clothed into a French maid uniform, entered the backyard. She served them two glasses of red liquor and retreated. The door closed behind her.

Fiona sipped the drink. "Hum-it's delicious," she remarked.

"Yeah," Linda agreed as she took her first draught. "It's delicious but mysterious. If you drink it, you'll be heated up in no time". She emptied her glass in a minute, and turned her head to look at Fiona. The redhead had drunk some of the liquor and she was looking at the pool.

"Minttu is really enjoyable," said Linda, "if its drinker stays at a rocky beach or sits beside the swimming pool. It really sets my mood to take bath. Do you feel the same way?"

"Oh, I'd love to. But, you know, I haven't brought my swimsuit here," Fiona replied with a grin.

"I have lots of suits. You may take one or, if you like, we can get into the pool without them. No one will disturb us since the drink has been served," Linda suggested.

Fiona thought for a moment. She had not signed the contract yet. Hence, she preferred to agree with Linda. "Um-ok. There is no reason for me to be prude," she said.

"Cool! Finish your drink and let's move on to the swimming."

None of the two spoke. Fiona felt uneasy because Linda was gazing at her. Hence, she finished the liquor in a few draughts and put her glass down. Linda held out her hand and she took it. They got up together.