6) Marked Prt. 2

Next Day

Zak- I roll over and cuddle my pillows. "You have got to stop breaking into my house!"

Aaron- (Laughs)

Billy- (Smirks)

Jay- I lay on the bed next to our leader. "It's not breaking in, when we all have a key."

Zak- I ignore the smart-ass remark. "What do you all want?"

Aaron- "Just came to make sure you're okay."

Billy- "You do know it's like 4:00pm right?"

Zak- "Is it really? Well I was up late last with Rosario..."

Jay- "Did he change you?" I stick my fingers into Zak's mouth and examine his teeth.

Zak- I push Jays hand away. "No he did not...he marked me though."

Aaron- "What? I thought he said he wouldn't."

Zak- (Shrugs) "I...uh may have pissed him off and it was a punishment or is supposed to be a lesson..."

Billy- "A lesson for what?"

Zak- "Offering myself in a willing manor."

Jay- "He's your mate!"

Zak- "That was my argument last night, but he threw a fit and used his magic on me. I ended up marked and I think my life was threatened?!"

Aaron- "Is that why you're naked?"

Zak- I throw a pillow at Aaron.

Aaron- (Sticks Tongue Out)

Billy- I've long since picked up the mess from the night before...so I rummage through Zak's dresser and get him out a pair of boxers and shorts.

Jay- "That's odd, normally a Vampire would never threaten the life of their Consort and mate. What did you do?"

Zak- I pull on the clothes Billy handed me, then lay cuddled in the covers. "Nothing that I know of and I know I can be annoying at times, but I didn't think it would cost me my life."

Billy- "Hey everyone gets on each others nerves at some point. Rosario must have been in a bad mood last night..."

Aaron- "Can we see the mark?" I get out my phone, so I can snap a picture.

Zak- I turn my head slightly, showing them the left side of my neck.

Billy- I take a look. "Wicked cool."

Jay- I examine the mark and gently press my fingers against it.

Zak- My eyes flutter closed. (Groans)

Aaron- "That is weird...awesome, yet weird!" Once Jay moves his hands out of the way I take a picture;

awesome, yet weird!" Once Jay moves his hands out of the way I take a picture;

Billy- "That is one nasty mark..."

Zak- "I think it's more of a Fuck You, You're Mine..."

Aaron- "I agree with Jay, what did you do to piss him off?"

Zak- "I..." I honestly had to think about it. "Nothing."

Billy- We didn't believe him, but we dropped it as we knew we weren't going to get an answer.

Jay- "Whatever you say dude...just make sure you can hide this, because it's gonna be Hell to explain to the fans."

Zak- "Right..." Speaking of that, I need to figure out how I'm gonna go public with my relationship. (Groans) Why is Love so complicated?