5

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

I gasped. "And where do you think you're going?"

The large hand of my shoulder pressed down slightly at my lack of an answer, eliciting a small squeak from me.

With his thumb imprinted into my back, and four other large fingers spanning across my collar bones, the strength of one mere hand turned me around to face him.

I was quick to clench my eyes shut, fisting my hands at my side.

"I asked you where your destination was." Although I couldn't see his overbearing figure, I knew the voice. The hoarseness, the deep, raspy tone. It was none other than Harry Styles, and it didn't take long to register the mystery man.

"I was getting away from you." My attempts to be vicious and unforgiving proved unsuccessful, and I came out sounding like a lost puppy. He scoffed, a annoyed, dishonored sound.

I cautiously eyed him. So he wasn't going to talk?

Startled by his piercing gaze, and the ding of elevator, I proceeded to enter it, when a hand roughly pulled me.

"For the last time, let go of me asshole!" I gruff, shuffling my shoulder in attempt to shove him off me. He was too strong, his iron grip clenching the collar of my designer dress.

"You rip this material, you buy it Styles." I seethe, teeth revealed by my tight lips.

His lips quirked up, and the most beautiful sound erupted from his rough throat. "I do not believe that will be an issue.. Adelaide."

The smirk his face wore, as one side of his smile become lopsided, and pulled up past the indentations of his cheeks.

Once again, the pull of my shoulder proved unsuccessful. "Christ, let me go." I shout, nonchalant how I'm causing a scene.

His other hand comes up to my face, tucking a loose curl behind my ear, an easy grin plastered on his cheeks.

What the hell was he doing?

"Be ready at 8 a.m. Sharp Monday morning. I will not wait." He spoke sternly, hand pausing for a moment.

"What.."

"I will not wait," and with those simple yet complex words, the feeling of his touched I reveled in was lost, and he disappeared from sight, the tap of his designer shoes sounding shallower down the hallway.

His figure disappeared completely with the metal of the elevator bordering his broad figure, leaving me clueless.

The hell if he thinks I'm allowing him two steps in my office.

I'm standing tall and proud for once, similar to Harry Styles, but then the reality comes crashing down faster then it became an accomplishment.

I don't have an office, without an interview from Styles himself.

------------------

The walk home was lonely. Without Louis' helping hand to guide me through the unprecedented streets of New York City; I was dumbfounded.

"Louis! You better get your ass in this living room right now!" I scream as I enter our apartment, the door making a loutish sound in its wake. Thank god the door was unlocked, I've seemed to have misplaced my keys..

My heels, shoes, and peacoat were lost along the short journey to the living room, where I was prepared to kick my feet up on the ottoman, relishing in the refreshing scent of Strawberry Lemonade candles.

"Louis, what are you..."

I wasn't prepared for two men on my couch, sucking each other's tonsils out, while intensely groping on another's genitals on my couch.