chapter two~the dinner

Haneul's POV

Oh. It was my two friends.

"Oh hi guys. What are you doing here aren't you guys supposed to be at home?"

"Why don't we just go to my house from here?"asked Eva

"Yes! Leggo!" I exclaimed.

"You and your mind..." Mira mumbled.

"Heh" I said.

----------------------
At Mira's house
----------------------

"Wait here I'm going to get some dresses from my closet."she pointed towards her bed.

"Okay." I said.

She came back with a few dresses in her hand. She held one blue coloured dress in front of me signalling that she wanted me to try it on.

 She held one blue coloured dress in front of me signalling that she wanted me to try it on

"It looks perfect on you."she said.

"This looks so beautiful"I said.

"Just like you" someone said opening the door.

It was Mira's brother, Mark.

"Oh hi Mark." I greeted him.

" I see you are going to the birthday-dinner thing." Eva said.

"Mhm. I figured I wanted to see what my sister was up to and I saw Haneul here."he said." By the way, happy birthday." He whispered the last sentence into my ear. I smacked his arm. He chuckled at my action and at the way I blushed.

"Stop it Mark. Stop hitting on her. Its just.... Eww" Mira said, disgusted.

"Bye" he said and walked out.

I just stood there silent.

"Bwahahahahahahahahahah" Eva and Mira both broke into laughter.

"Okay. Le-t's g-get hahahaaha y-you haha r-ready" Mira said between her laughs.

.                                              .
.After the three got ready.

"Okay. Now, LEGGO" I said totally forgetting about what happened just now.

The three walked out of the house and Eva and Mira got in the car. Mark was also standing there in front of his car since he knew that the three of us could'nt fit in Mira's car.

"Haneul I'm sooooooooo sorry but my car only fits two. Could you go with Mark? Mark don't do anything stupid okay?" Mira apologised.

"Okay okay. Now who is the older sibling here? You or me huh? I am." Mark said annoyed.

We both got into his car and he drove of to the venue. Then he decided to break the silence that was in the car.

"Soooooo. Is she like that in school?"

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Mira..."

"Oh.... Uh. Not really." I replied.

We chatted for a while until we got to the place where the birthday-dinner was held.

Being the gentleman he walked over to the side where you were sitting and opened the door for you.

"Thank you."

"Okay.LEGGO"I said with no shame.

"You intend to say that a lot" he pointed out.

"How did you know that?"

"Uhhhhh...... Forget what I said"

"Let's just go"I said.

We got to the main door and......

"Ahhh-"

-----------------------------