chapter four

Haneul's POV

The door of my practice room opened. Hmm I wonder who it is.

"Hi" someone greeted. Its some of the members of SEVENTEEN. Oh ya! By the way I am debuting next month.

"Hi" I answered.

"So uhh..... What's your name?" Vernon asked. I chuckled at his awkwardness.

"Why're you laughing?" He asked.

"Your so awkward. Oh ya and my name is Haneul."

"That's a nice name." Dino said. Vernon is still awkward. Ahhh this child. I do have a bad vibe around Vernon.

He left the room and went to his members. Hmmm ok?

"I want to warn you. Vernon can be cold at times." Dino warned. I nodded.

They both left. Hmmm cold huh. Why do I feel like Vernon is so familiar?

Flashback

"Haneul!" Mira called me. Its my 9th birthday today and we are at the beach.

"Haneul can I talk to you?" A boy asked. He looked a lot like Vernon.

"Uhh. Suuure." I answered.

He took me into this dark room.

"Don't tell anyone about this.." he said coming closer. Holding a knife. OMO! A LITTLE BOY HOLDING A KNIFE READY TO KILL SOMEONE! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE.

"Bye" he said.

End of flashback

"Ahhh" I shouted in the practice room.

I guess SEVENTEEN heard. Dino and Seungcheol rushed into my practice room and bombarded me with questions. I answered all of them. They worry too much.

They all just went back into their room and practice. Am I becoming a burden now?

Then there was a knock on the door. How many people want to see me today. The door opened and there he was.....