Stranger~

She stood there in her bathroom, admiring her reflection. Her eyes drinking in her own beauty, and examining herself from every angle. She slips on her sleek black party dress and places a mask on her face and ties it. She's attending a party with those that are above the rest of them...They're too cool to even attend, but they don't care. She makes her way to the masquerade, completely unaware of what's to come.

The journey wasn't very far, and she saw the large house sitting in front of her. She holds a smirk as she walks through the front door with a hand on her hip. She makes her way through the crowd of self absorbed deviants, who appeared bored, uninterested, but socializing with one another. She pushes away a flying curtain, not interested in its gold, sparkly appearance. She has no idea what evil awaits her.

She felt a presence in the room. One that was was more powerful than the chatter of the bored party guests. She wanted to know what that presence was, and slowly turned around. That's when she saw him. A tall, thin man with pale skin, tattoos on his neck, and multiple lip piercings. His mask which almost matched hers exactly, masked his hazel eyes in darkness. He stood out to her....and she stood out to him.

His eyes locked on her and she smirked. He began to move towards her, pushing past guests that got in his way. But whenever he would come close, she moved away as if she was a child playing hide and seek. She slipped through the silhouette of the sparkling curtains, and at times he lost her. She circled around him, teasing him, and not allowing him to come too close. She smiled as he would search for her in the sea of masked faces. His eyes roamed the room around him, seeing the other guests talk and drink. And for a second, his eyes landed on a young woman with blond hair, sitting in a chair. Her legs pulled up on one of the arms on the chair, her half naked torso arched, and a drink in her hand.

He pushed past the low hanging decorations until he found her, hiding from him. She gasped as she realized he caught her. Their eyes locked onto each other's, his eyes boring into hers. She couldn't put a finger on it...But he was different...She doesn't know a thing about him...but that doesn't matter. She slowly made her way over to him, causing him to grin. He reached his hand out to her, inviting her in. When she was close enough, she slid her gloved hand in his, all fear and doubt diminishing around her.

His eyes never broke from hers. He watched her closely as he spun her around and drawing her close to him. Her back rested against his chest and his face near the crook of her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed as he held her and his breath hitting her skin. He gently pressed his lips to her neck and she moaned. She didn't notice him drawing his arm back, like he was gonna hit her. Then she felt a brief moment of pain as the mysterious guest pushes the needle of a syringe in her neck and pushing down on the plunger, releasing an unknown substance into her veins.

The world around her started to spin. The guest didn't even look to see what was going on. They just continued to chat and drink their wine. Then she noticed blood pouring from the mouthes of some guests. She couldn't comprehend what was happening to her...Who was this man? What does he want with her? She felt his breath hit her ear and he whispered "Close your eyes...Ashley." Then everything slipped into darkness.