Lover~

Her captor led her to a Gothic styled bedroom. Candles and rose pedals filled the room, and she swallowed. She turned to look at him and his eyes roamed her body, then met her eyes. He smirked and asked "Are you still afraid?" She stood there motionless and her eyes never left his. She should be afraid of him...He kidnapped her after all. But for some reason....She wasn't. She shook her head and said "No."

He grinned and slowly walked over to her. He leaned down and said "Good...I don't want you to be afraid." He brushed some hair from her face and put his hand on her cheek. She looked up at him and she could feel herself blush. He smirked and leaned down. He leaned down until his lips gently pressed onto hers. She shivered as the cool metal of his lip piercings brushed against her lips. She gasped at first, causing him to smile.

He put his hands on her hips and pulled her closer. He pulled away for a second to look down at her. She sighed and stood on her tip toes. He leaned down to match her and she kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and his hands traveled along her back. She wanted him closer. Their lips glided along one another and he pulled away so he could kiss her bare neck. She moaned and he bit into her shoulder. She moaned louder and she said "Please...Don't stop." He smirked and said "Trust me...I don't plan on it." He pushed her down onto the bed and crawled on top of her. Pushing his body in between her legs.

His lips found hers again and he crawled up further, not wanting to break the kiss. He started ripping at her dress until he got it off. Her eyes met his and he smirked. He pulled his gloves and his jacket off and tossed them to the floor. He leaned down and kissed her softly as he unbuttoned his dress shirt.

Her eyes roamed his body as he pulled it off. He leaned down and whispered "You like what you see?" She nodded and he smiled bigger. She reached out and put a hand to his heart. He looked down at her hand then back at her. She swallowed and said "I can't tell if you're an Angel....Or the Devil." He smiled and said "There's always a Devil inside of us....But sometimes we can never figure out who the Devils really are, until something bad happens."

He leaned down and kissed her roughly, making her moan. Her hands traveled down the mans back until her fingertips were almost at his hips. He kissed down her neck and occasionally nipped at her skin. He put his hand on her knee and slowly started to slid it up until it stopped at her upper thigh. He wrapped her leg around his waist and smirked. He looked down at her body and said "You're so beautiful...I want to see more of your beauty." I swallowed and he kissed her again.

His fingers moved to one of the straps of her bra and pulled it down and watched as it dropped off her shoulder, leaving her neck exposed. He leaned down and kissed her neck and her shoulder. His lips grazed her collarbone and she could feel her heart racing at his touch. She heard some noise and looked down to see him undoing his belt. He smirked and asked "Have you ever?..." She nodded and said "Yes." He smiled and said "Good...I don't wish to leave such a mess." She nodded and he pulled his pants down. She unhooked her bra and pulled it off.

He smiled and said "Beautiful." He kissed along her body and she moaned. His very touch felt like fire and electricity rushing through her body, and she wanted him bad. She groaned as he kissed her skin, inching lower down her body. She didn't even know his name, but she wanted him. He kissed her inner thighs and pulled her panties down. She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. She looked down at him and he smirked. He brought his lips back to hers and whispered "You're body is mine."

He put his body in between her legs and he thrusted into her. She screamed out in pleasure as he pushed into her. He kissed her neck and started to slowly move back and forth. She moaned and could feel him smile against her skin. He repeated his motions, slowly going faster each time. She dug her nails into the skin of his back and he moaned. He bit into her neck and moved faster. She moaned louder and she felt pure ecstasy overcome her and she didn't want it to ever end.

He surprised her by rolling them over so that she was on top. She was surprised and he smirked. She slowly started to ride him and they both moaned. She had forgotten the fact that the man she's sleeping with drugged and kidnapped her...but that didn't matter. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her. He moaned and said "Fuck." He put his hands on her hips and moved them up the curves of her waist until they stopped at her rib cage. After a few minutes, he grinned and said "My turn." And them both over until he was back on top.

She cried out in pleaser as he tigger at her hair and pushed himself back into her body. She wanted more. She wanted him...She needed him. She needed him to hit the perfect spot. She moaned and said "Please..." He kissed her collarbone and asked "Please, what?" She bit her lip and said "Please...Fuck me harder." He smirked and said " As you wish...I aim to please." With a low groan, he started to go faster and pushed deeper and harder. She cried out as the the pleasure was consuming her...Her eyes filled with lust, and her body aching for his touch.

She threw her head back and closed her eyes. Her body arched up into his and her hips pressed against his. He gripped her hips in his hands and pushed deeper and harder, making her scream in Ecstasy. He was like a drug...She wanted more, she's addicted, and she didn't want to go through withdrawal. She tangled her fingers through his hair and he responded in a low moan. He was pushing her over the edge, inching closer and closer to the climax. She didn't want him to stop now...She needed it to happen. Her body quivered underneath his and she gripped the bed sheets.

Every man she's been with doesn't even compare to how he's making her feel now. She's never felt like this, and she thinks this was meant to happen. She said "Oh God..." The gasped as he hit the spot repeatedly. She dragged her nails down his back and he tilted his head back and moaned. She put her hands on his back and he said "Fuck..." She bit her lip and said "Oh God...Please....Please don't stop baby...You're so close." He smirked and pushed harder. She screamed in pleasure as he moved erratically inside her, moaning, and screaming her name.

And with a low, sexy moan, he came and so did she. He pulled out of her and laid beside her. She closed her eyes, still coming down from cloud nine. He kissed her shoulder and said "Haven't had sex that good in a while." She laughed and felt her lover snake his arms around her and pulling her close to him. She sighed and asked "You never told me your name." He chuckled seductively and said "You never asked...It's Chris." She smiled and said "...I love you, Chris." He smiled and said "I love you too...You gave me your body.." He kissed her neck and brought his lips to her ear. He whispered "And now I want your heart."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger :D. Don't worry, it's almost over :) :).