Captor~

She woke from her sleep and her head was spinning. The drug the man used was powerful. Her head throbbed and he vision slightly blurred. She heard some rustling behind her and turned to see the same man who drugged her push some paper curtains back, his eyes down on her. He wore the same suit but his mask was gone, and so was hers.

He took steady steps and smirked as she tugged on the metal cuffs that bound her to a chair. He played with a strand of her hair and dropped it back in place. She continued to struggle, now filled with fear. He smirked and put his hands down on the table that sat in front of her. He leaned down and whispered "I don't care how many times it takes to get through to you...This is a force that not even God can stop." His voice low and hypnotizing.

He smirked as he watched her continue to struggle. She needed to free herself from his captivity, but she wasn't going anywhere....He wouldn't allow it. He watched as she eyed him defiantly and saw the fear radiate from her. Then he lunged forward and screamed "YOU'RE FUCKING MINE!!" Slamming his fists onto the table, causing her to flinch.

He brought his face close to hers and his evil lust filled eyes bored into her fear filled ones. He tilted his head slightly to the side and asked "Are you afraid?" She swallowed and said "N-No." Trying not to show him she's scared of him. He chuckled darkly and said "You're a bad liar...and you should be afraid." Her eyes widened and he smirked.

His gaze never left her as he undid her hand cuffs and reached his hand out. She stared at it confused, and looked up at him. His hazel eyes bored into her soul and he said "Come with me...Ashley." She swallowed and slid her hand in his. He gently pulled her up from her seat and led her out of the room. She doesn't know what this man is capable of...and she's scared of what will happen next.