Hope

Chapter 4: Hope

Violets POV

There was a flash of light as Tate and I held each other closely. Then everything went black

Tate's POV

I woke up to the bright sun in my eyes on the beach with Violet. Wait a minute! It worked!!! "VIOLET! WAKE UP, IT WORKED WERE FREE!"

I said whilst shaking her. She opened her eyes and turned to me. "Wha? Omg It worked! Tate we did it! We finally escaped!" She said before planting a big kiss on my lips. "Vi, we can finally have a life and start fresh! We can start a family and get married!" "Tate I love you so much!"

Violets POV

I then think about my parents... I turn around to look at my iPod and I see them standing there. "Tate look..." I say. "What the hell?" Tate says with shock.

"We've been free the entire time Violet! We wanted you to get back with Tate before we told you about how to get out. I see you figured that out on your own." My mom said. What? My parents really must love me. They clearly knew I still loved Tate and didn't want me to make the mistake of leaving him and moving on. Woah. This is crazy!

Tate's POV

"Seriously?" I say. "Yes. We didn't want Violet to leave the house for good with out you since we knew it would be a huge mistake if you left eachother." Ben said. Wow. Ben ACTUALLY had our best interest in mind. I guess the whole asshole thing was an act...

"On that note" I said while pulling a red velvet box out of my jacket. I kneeled in front of Violet. "Violet Harmon, will you give me the honor of having you as my wife?" "Oh my god, Tate! Yes of course!" She said while crying tears of joy. I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

Violets POV

Did Tate just propose?! "How did you manage this?" Violet asked. "I know a guy and was going to propose to you after we had our picnic but then the whole sun rise thing came up and I decided to wait! I love you so much Violet and now we can get married and start a family like you've always wanted!" Tate exclaimed. "Yay!" I shrieked

Viviens POV

I'm so happy for those two. I had no idea Tate was doing this but damn. That ring was nicer than mine! I'm so glad we can all move on with our lives. We can all share a house and help Vi and Tate raise their kids and this will be the life we never had. "Your father and I found a house and we're going to buy it next week! we can move in then and start fresh!" Violet ran up to me and hugged me. "Thank you so much mom! You too dad!"

We were going to be almost human again. I can't wait to meet my grand kids!

K sorry this chapter kinda sucked but I don't really have time to write and won't update again until probably the 15th. I'm so sorry but were going in a family vacation so forgive me! The next update will be really good I promise!

Love you guys! Comment what you thought and vote! <3