Chapter 16

~Faith's POV~

i take one last look at the house, i guess this is it... the cab had stopped right infront of me, they opened their trunk, i put in my suitcase, closed the trunk, opened the door and got inside.... this is it, "Take me to the airport please..." i say, the cab driver nodded. he started the engine and then were off. this is it, this will be the last time i see them for awhile... goodbye Magcon boys....

~Hayes's POV~

i woke up to a coldness besdies me... i opened my eyes and turned over to see Faith gone. Shes probably downstairs making breakfast. i sat up from bed and went downstairs. i heard sizzling coming from the kitchen, i was still sleepy so everything was kind of blurry. i saw a figure standing there with dark brown hair, i put my arms around their waist, they feel kinda masculine thats odd, "Hey babe" i whispered. "HAYES WTF?!" i immediatly let go and saw it was Carter, "AHHH OMG I THOUGHT YOU WERE FAITH!" i said while i just fell on the floor on my butt. "DUDE I LOVE YOU BUT NOT LIKE THAT BRO!!" he yelled, "SHUT UP IDIOTS WERE TRYING TO SLEEP!" someone yelled, it was probably cameron or nash. "WELL IM SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE FAITH GOD DIGITY DANG IT!!!" I yelled back, at carter. i was now standing up, i just went back to my room. I then saw that there was a folded note on the desk next to faiths bed. I picked it up and read it.

'Dear Whoever is reading this...

Well I would like to say to all of you magcon guys, and im sorry i had to do this but, i left the state... dont bother trying to come find me because its useless, i just wanted to start over again, i had so much stress, pressure, and all of that on me... i loved all of you guys... dont try texting or calling me because i wont answer... I just dont want to be known as the suicial emo freak that everyone knows me as... ill still be made fun of and laughed at if i stayed here... im sorry i didnt warn you guys. so i just wanted to say something to everyone...

Hayes... i loved you and two other people... i just couldnt help but just stress out i didnt know who i really was inlove with... but i have a special place in my heart for you... you had helped me when i was about to commit my final suicide... you helped me when i got bullied, you helped me when taylor and matt threw me in the lake... you helped me alot hayes but... i just dont deserve you, any of you... i was just a mistake in this world who just needed to vanish... so now i did, i am no longer Faith the suicidal emo freak Lockharte, i am now someone new...

Nash... im sorry i just left you like that back in the kitchen yesterday, its just you and the others besides hayes were my bulies, Im still scraed that you were going to hurt me... i just didnt know when, what you and the guys did really hurt me... just because you guys loved me? well i just cant do this anymore, i might not see you guys for about acouple of years so try not to contact me because i wont respond... so this is goodbye to the old Faith the suicidal emo freak Lockharte....

Matt... im sorry i had to leave you... i knew we barely talked but, i really like you... no i love you... i didnt get a chance to say it but i do, i just couldnt stay here anylonger knowing im possibly i could get bullied again, maybe not by you guys... but everyone else at our school. so im going to be starting a new life... one where i wont be known as a suicidal freak.... i just want to be known as me. i cant do that when im here... i hope you understand... see you in maybe about 3-5 years? Dont try to contact me though, i wont answer... so this is goodbye for now...

the rest of the guys.... im sorry for leaving so secretivly, i just couldnt take being here... i hope you guys understand.... some of you were like brothers to me... i had to do this.... i know some of you i didnt get to talk to much... but maybe we might meet in a couple of years? i dont know.... i just needed to get away from everything... i just cant stand just being in a place that causes me depression.... just know that to all of you... you all will still be in my mind till i see you again... i love you all, but im doing this for me.... for the first time i put myself first... but maybe we can see eachother again in acouple of years... so goodbye until then....

Ps. i had gained my memories back....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I AM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG!!!!!! IVE BEEN PROCRASTINATING! PLUS I FRGOT MY PHONE CHARGER AT MY GRANDMAS SO MY PHONE DIED ON ME TOO! I HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND! ILY!!!!