Chapter 4

**Hayes' POV**

Do you ever just have those moments where you feel stupid for asking something? Well, I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of a girl I actually kind of have feelings for. What if I fall? What if I trip? What if I'm on the bench the whole time? Okay get your act together Hayes.

It was me, Matt, Mandy, Sophia, Nash, and Claudia all in the car. Of course Nash was driving. Claudia decided crank up the song Fabulous from High School Musical just to piss all of us off. She could tell everyone wanted the song to be changed, so she ended up switching it to Stay High. We eventually got to my game at exactly 10:15 because we had to be there a little early before it to warm up.

**Ally's POV**

Our whole group found some empty spots on the bleachers to sit on. The game was just about to start while Nash asked if we wanted food, but I wasn't really that hungry, so him and Claudia went to go get their selves something. The game began and Hayes was playing attacker (the one who scores). We just continued watching the game until something horrible happened. Just as I was about to turn away to talk to Sophia, I noticed Hayes get stabbed in the stomach with a lacrosse stick and tripped by the same exact person. He fell to the ground hard. I was in such shock that I couldn't move. I wanted to run on the field to see if he was okay, but I didn't know if I could. I see Nash coming back with some nachos and a soda with Claudia. Neither of them saw what happened, so I ran up to him and wasn't really able to get what I wanted to say out.

"NASH, NASH, NASH HAYES HELP" I said screaming because of how scared I was. He takes a look on the field and just drops everything. He runs toward the field and goes over to Hayes. I followed along with Matt, Sophia, and Claudia.

"Hayes, can you hear me? Hayes!" Nash said as he was shaking him.

His eyes wouldn't open.

"We have to take him to the hospital" Claudia said.

Nash picked him up, and we ran to the car as fast as we possibly could. Everyone was in tears. We never suspected Hayes, who is the strongest person I know to get hurt like this. I was panicking. No one said a word the whole ride to the hospital.