the seventh one

He was a really good live rapper. He interacted with the crowd, was rapping on beat and seemed to have a really good time.

(Might have been the weed tho that made him upbeat.)

After the concert, they all came back. I got up from the bench and looked at Diego who was walking toward me while carrying his hoodie.

Before saying anything, he put his hand on my upper back again and pushed me gently forward.

We got to the backstage again, and everyone started to pack their things up. Except Diego who was standing in front of me, waiting for an opinion.

"What did you think?" he asked.

"Medium", I shrugged with a playful smirk.

"Lie", he laughed and turned around. "You gonna take anybody with you?"

He was talking to his friends now.

"Yea", the Anne Frank guy said, whose name was Arnold I think.

"I'll just pack these things up", his other friend said.

Diego turned around again and asked:
"Are you coming with us?"

"To where?" I asked.

"The after party", he said like it was obvious.

"Oh yeah, well I'm not sure", I tried to act hard to get.

"Come on", he laughed and looked at me, "you really wanna go back to your place and stare at a wall?"

I already knew his intentions. He thought that I'd be the kind of a girl who would come to his place and fuck him, because he's some kind of a celebrity.

Too bad boo, I'm not a fan girl so it's a bit harder to get me bend over.

"Well when you put it like that", I said, "I guess I can come."

But yes I was the type of a girl who would go to his after party.

What bad could actually even happen? I'll just keep my hormones under control.