Chapter 1 // Just the Beginning.

It was September 10th, 2018. My first day at Coral Coast High School.  I grabbed my car keys and a pack of cigarettes. And most importantly, my gun. I hopped in my white Porsche, started the car, and sat back against the leather seat. I fucking hate school,  I thought to myself. But my idiot of a brother thought it was a good idea. And I then drove off. 

After having parked my car, I took out another cigarette and stepped out of my car. While looking around, noticing many of the kids staring at me, some guys, obviously the fuckboys, whistling and catcalling, and other girls, glaring at me, or talking about me with their friends. A boy, tan and muscular, with the most stunning eyes I've ever seen, walking up to me, lacking no  confidence.

 "Hey, I'm Kai D'Lor." he said. It was obvious that he was one of the fuckboys.

 "Get the fuck away from me" I replied.

 "Damn, you feisty. Ain't you?" I rolled my eyes at him. Some guys just don't get the fucking point. 

"I'm Ash Pines." I said, remembering how my brother told me to "fit in".  

"So listen, there's a party Friday night at my house. And I wanna invite you." he said. 

"I'll think about it." I was about to head to class until a hand had pulled my arm back. It was him again. This dude is so freaking annoying, had I not been at school I would've punched him by now.

"Can I at least show you around the school?" he said, looking into my eyes, so close I could feel his minty breath on my face. 

"Sure." And as we walked into the school, I could feel all the intense glares I was getting from the girls passing by. Some girls shot looks of hate, and others of jealousy, wishing they were me right now. But if only they knew who I really was... He put his arm around my shoulder, pulling me in close to him. 

"Welcome to Hell."   

"That, I agree with you one hundred percent" I giggled. Maybe he isn't that bad for a guy, but then again it's too early to judge. We'll see, I guess. But little did I know, that he was going to change my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello everyone! What did you think of the first chapter? I know it's not juicy right now but don't worry, there's gonna be alot of drama;) 

-What do you think of Kai? What about Ash?

-What mistakes did you spot out?

-What would you rate this chapter out of 10?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Don't forget to vote and comment! Thank you:)